**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A possible solution for lag

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
This was posted at reddit....claim is that the help and especially help 4 button help with creating lag. I have not tested it. So potentially help is harmful.

Comments

• Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I'm surprised this isn't more towards the top since this was brought up. For those of you have haven't seen this post, here it is below:
    Try and test this yourselves, I have close friends in the same ally and it's happened everytime.

IF you have any heroes refreshing (arena, etc) and an ally mate refreshes your hero the signal is SENT ASAP during game play which causes a buttload of lag. I don't recall any updates stating they changed the system where prior it was that the signal would be before the fight and after it ended. Maybe they did this to prevent modders/hackers but it's screwing the rest of us who arena and the refreshes lag the hell out of our games.

Tried it on Android and Iphone (Multiple devices, on wifi, off wifi) and it's always the same. As soon as someone is refreshing your heroes the LAG starts. If you do the "refresh" individually it makes it less laggy but still lags the game. Those who use "Help 4" will lag the **** out of you lol.

Please test and spread the word. They need to fix this ****.

Defiantly an interesting find. Not sure if the mods @Kabam Miike etc, have seen this yet and can confirm this.
  • Options
    it works by the way
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That's not consistent with what I've seen. I stopped requesting Help a while back because of the delay. I still experienced the lag.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I can confirm it's not entirely true at least.
    I quited alliances and I still have the huger lag I have had ever.
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    I am facing microlags during any fight even not using this arena button. This problem is happening in all events.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I think you are missing the point here.
    No this is not the source of all the lag various people are experiencing, but this is one of the causes that can trigger it and it has been proven. That is at least a step in the right direction.
  • Options
    the above is correct...it is one source