**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trade catalaysts in allaince

I suggest you allow veteran players the ability to trade catalysts within your own allaince. It has been an issue where players either don't have enough or have too much going to waste in their overflow. So, I suggest the ability within your allaince to trade. Waiting period to be able to change and must be verified by both parties.

If you agree with me or have any additional suggestions please comment below.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I 110% agree with this right here
  • Options
    KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    This is actually a really good suggestion.
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Also like this idea
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    They can keep it fair by only allowing you to do it once a week and making it cost something to do it. Maybe 1000 Glory or something to buy a swap ticket
  • Options
    JB_DiMoJB_DiMo Posts: 5
    I second the motion, my good man
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Terrible idea. May as well allow trading of iso and items too. A major part of the contest is chance and asset management. Your idea is to make these less relevant, further strengthens those that have assets, and is a disincentive to actively participate in all aspects of the contest. Say you need a Tier 1 Alpha. Why do the arena, or the monthly quest, or participate in alliance event if you can trade for it? A player decides to quit. This player would be able to change alliance, waiting for waiting period to end, and swap catalysts with players that were not apart of team earning the catalysts. This idea also increases incentive to account share for players retiring from contest. Hey Joe dirt. I'm quit this stupid game, take my account and spread my catalysts among the alliance.