**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Red Goblin bug

Red Goblin's Energize buff doesn't start paused When launching sp1 First time in a fight

Comments

• Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    I have him as a 6* r2 not duped and I thought he had to be duped!! I’ve asked few people but they were unsure. So it is a bug, right?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It is a bug, it's been reported (I had to dig a little to find it though because the Search Function is so finicky) and they have confirmed it's being looked into. No clue how long a fix will take though...
  • Options
    Same Issue
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Kerem said:

I have him as a 6* r2 not duped and I thought he had to be duped!! I’ve asked few people but they were unsure. So it is a bug, right?

It’s been fixed
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Kerem said:

Kerem said:

It’s been fixed
    Yep looks like its working now