**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu can be mystic Apocalypse(synergy wise), what do you think guys.

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
As we know that Dormammu is somehow related to many mystic characters, so kabam can design hin to be like Apocalypse. All the mystics will get good buff.
With synergy Symbiot supreme’s power problem can be rectified against no buff champs.
Just an idea.
What you think guys..

Comments

• Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    I wholeheartedly agree that ever class needs their own apocalypse. Dormammu would be a good fit but he probably won’t get it. The reason is dorm at the moment isn’t a terrible champ. He has good abilities but not good numbers. If he gets a buff, it will likely be a tuneup and those don’t include new abilities.

I can see doctor strange becoming the mystic apocalypse. He needs a pretty big buff and they could add an ability like that. Also, it is fitting for his character being the master of the mystic arts.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Phoenix or galactus(if he’s playable) can be the cosmic apocalypse
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Why is it more it less balanced with only a mutant apocalypse and not having something similar in other classes?

If you got him akready, you have more power than those that don't, period because he is a one of a kind champ currently, that makes an entire class waaaaay better and only those who have him early on have that power.

I'd eventually like to see all classes with a similar mechanic to even the class playing fields and breathe life into older champs without the need for a tune-up or a rework of each one. If those classes maintain advantage over the others like they already do, but each class has a similar mechanic to even out the classes more, that is "balance".

Also, We're not going to see an old champ with this abulity, it will always be a new champ so that we're enticed to buy the new featured crystals/champ and limit who has access to them for a period of time so there is a reason to spend. They're not gonna give the entire community an OP OG iron man or Dormammu just because. There's not any money to be made like that.

And honestly, Kabam doesn't care about balance. Gifting event is proof of that. Some lucky people pulled crazY champs and materials way outside their progression level. Putting t5cc in as a reward was not there to balance the game anymore than giving a new player an ability to get 6* nexus when their still in act 1-3. Balance, or the illusion of it, has always just been to slow trickle materials to the player so they can sell them in bundles,crystals, etc and keep doing so for as long as people can stand it without turning them off of the game completely. That's it. Whales are gonna get all the materials and crystals they can afford, complete new content in day 1, etc. The rest of us regular people will have a shot with RNG, but not a very good one. That's how gambling works. The appeal of the "what could be" if you take the risk. Over time the new luster wears off and something better comes along so the availability is opened up to more people, but something newer and better will be there for the whales when that happens.

And that's all fine with me. That's how the game works and how kabam makes their money. Just don't have illusions that it's anything more or less because of "balance". Balanced for who? Not the average player.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Dormammu should be buffed and become insanely good but he does not need to be mystic apocalypse
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Champs with good synergies are always welcome but it shouldn’t be a requirement to have an Apoc type champ for every class.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Jh_Dez said:

Phoenix or galactus(if he’s playable) can be the cosmic apocalypse

Phoenix would be interesting. Several champs have been a part of the Phoenix Force. Including Cyclops and Namor.
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Dormamu should be buff true ! Soemthing is wrong with him Currently. No incinerate/cold imun ? Seriously ? What are theses low number on one of big vilains champs ?
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I love using him. He is good.
    Parry 1 heavy
    Then 3 combo and power drain automatically.
    Resch sp2 and throw it opponent will be pushed to wall.
    Right after sp2. Throw heavy again for that burst damage from soul leach.
    By the time they get up they get hit again.
    U cam finish the fight without facing a single spacial attack from opponent if you do your movement and rotation carefully well timed and with rhythm.

Very underrated champ.
    Although he may need a tune up.
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★

Lovek said:

Dormamu should be buff true ! Soemthing is wrong with him Currently. No incinerate/cold imun ? Seriously ? What are theses low number on one of big vilains champs ?

pLz dOnt mAkE mOrE mYstIcs iNcinEraTe iMmuNe, I wAnNa uSe mY toRcHHHHHH. I always forget the change when fighting gr
    Lol seriously ?!?! Because you have torche we will stop to give incinerate imun to mystic ?