**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to fight him?

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
Man,how to fight this annoying Falcon in SQ,his sps are unblockable,so how to dex his SP1,it's so hard to dex?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I wanted to know too, although he never gets to launch any specials as I have Vision.

Searched YouTube but can't find any video showing Falcon's special 1 can be avoided.

Maybe will try to bring OG DD or SG to see what is happening.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it’s avoidable. I know War Machine’s sp1 is dexable but I’m not sure about Falcon. I just use Hyperion with heavy spam to get it done quickly.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    edited January 2021
    I’ve been using Thing mainly, but also Torch or Havok if Thing got knocked out.

I make sure to hold block and stay near him to bait his heavy and then keep smacking hits until he reaches over sp2 and bait/evade that and then repeat. As soon as you have Falcon at his sp1 you need to block super quick and as close to him as possible and get ready for his heavy and to intercept right after.

With Thing that also means building rock charges and getting to his sp2, and then I use that to push Falcon to his sp2. It was tricky in the beginning but got easier after a while of training. I did the same with the other champs but with them I didn’t have the safety of bleed immunity IF Falcon threw his sp1. With Torch I have the bonus of nice over-time damage and with Havok his sp2 + 3 are strong enough to deal loads of damage to end the fight quicker.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    There are a few who can block unblockable specials like Mr. sinister, Mordo, Red guardian etc. I personally have Mordo for this purpose in my main, and Mr. Sinister in my 2nd. Either This could be an option, really potent power locking, like you must have the ability to control them to not even cross 1 bar. I personally use magik all day, because it might get maybe one sp1 to the face, but after that he's totally done, no power at all for that boi. If you think using magik, maybe a synergy that gives bleed resistance, im not sure if there is any, but yeah, the RNG might gives you bleeds so that might be useful. Vision is a great power control too, the synthesis comes in handy often. If you are using Vision, Try to maximize usage of sp2 , for the sp1 take very less power. Dr. voodoo is a great option too.

But IMO, it's always better to use the one's who can block unblockable specials.
    Cheers and Good luck!!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The answer is don’t do the avengers quest. Always go for the X-men quest.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Use Night Crawler. His dexterity doesn't have a cool down window so you can spam back as much as you want and dex just about any sp
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you have Tigra, she works. If not, just try and push to SP2 or do the X-Men quest
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Man,how to fight this annoying Falcon in SQ,his sps are unblockable,so how to dex his SP1,it's so hard to dex?

Use a power lock character, maybe psylocke would be good.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

The answer is don’t do the avengers quest. Always go for the X-men quest.

I do the x men quest on epic dif.but I have claimed the rewards for first half of epic,but have tokens
  • Options
    Mr_AaeezzMr_Aaeezz Posts: 50
    Hold block to reduce chance of him throwing a special and bait sp2, Starky is really good for evading specials aswell mordo is good for blocking unblockable and doc oc can work for the Power lock