**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The Maw Buff

Hola senors (and senoras) it's me and I'm back with another buff idea! This time, the wheel of failure landed on the one and only Ebony Maw. Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome character, and I mean no disrespect, Will-o-wisp. But we all know he's a bit of a wet noodle when it comes to damage. I, in my idle thoughts, came up with a possible way to fix that. The central mechanic to this Maw is building up charges that deal damage over time, until eventually you do some serious damage. The cool thing is that Maw never has to touch the opponent to kill them.

EBONY MAW

(Based on a 5* r5)
(Insert base stats here)

PASSIVE

Years of reliance on his psychic abilities has deteriorated Ebony's muscles, causing him to deal 0 damage on hits.
He passively generates 10% of a bar of power when the opponent misses an attack.

PERSUASIVE VOICE

After 5 seconds, Ebony Maw gains a persuasive voice passive.
Once per second, place a Despair passive on the opponent as long as persuasive voice is active.
If Ebony is struck, he loses his persuasive voice for 5 seconds.

DESPAIR PASSIVES

Each despair deals 10 damage every second, and reduces Combat Power rate by 1% and regeneration rate by 5%.
Striking the opponent places 1 Despair passive on them.
Holding heavy attacks generate 1 Despair per second on the opponent.
Knocking Ebony down removes the Despairs from the opponent.

WHILE HOLDING BLOCK

The Maw's block is made entirely of psyonic energy, preventing blocked hits from making contact.
While holding block, he passively generated 10% of a bar of power every second.
If the opponent breaks his block, Ebony is stunned for 2.5 seconds.

SP 1

Nullify all buffs on the opponent, and turn them into despair passives.

SP 2

Each hit has a 90% chance to bleed the opponent for 526 damage over 5 seconds.

SP 3

Remove all Despair passives on the opponent and deal 100 direct damage for each one removed this way.

I don't know, just spitballing here. Comment down below your thoughts, will-o-wisp, remember I'm not trying to be disrespectful.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    @will-o-wisp I'm not the Maw expert, but this looks pretty cool. But if you can just hit a heavy into his block, it's an easy chain stun and win.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159

@will-o-wisp I'm not the Maw expert, but this looks pretty cool. But if you can just hit a heavy into his block, it's an easy chain stun and win.

You can't chain stun, because it's only if you break his block. Although maybe I should lower it to 1 or 1.5...
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 778 ★★★
    The worst part about him is that he a ramp-up champ and even after ramping up it not that great so why would anybody use him in all those fights to ramp him up if he's still **** ramped up. He just makes no sense to ever use except on AW defense so why even make him a ramp-up champ.