**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice of Being Uncollected

Guys need advice about being Uncollected

Comments

• Options
    Stay cool, don’t walk next to your shoes and keep grinding for cavalier
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I have also recently completed act 4. I am planning on first exploring it all before moving onto act 5. It will help in powering up your roster, and becoming good in skills enough to play faster, and stronger. I know it will take around 2-3 months to fully explore it, but it is worth it.

There is the main benefit from UC comes from daily calendars. but it is fine. The benefits from act 4 are worth the exploration. Other benefits probably come from the christmas gifts, but that is a whole year away. Also, EQ UC difficulty unlocks. So you might miss out UC EQ for 2-3 months, not a big deal. Till then you can do the normal, heroic and master difficulty.

If you want to go for it, there are many guides available. You can check them on YT, forum posts, and many other guides.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Dont get hit, Dont use overkill champs. Take ur time
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    @Ebenzy said:

Guys need advice about being Uncollected

1/ Stock up Units, Revives and Potions.

2/ Look through and be familiar with Collector's abilities.

3/ See video of fight against Collector. You should note Intercept Skill is essential if you don't want to do step 1/.
    https://youtu.be/k3UFYgcSNvs
  • Options
    EbenzyEbenzy Posts: 66
    Thanks Guys