**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chaining Specials - what am I doing wrong

mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
No matter what I do, changing nothing my specials get blocked consistently. I've tried all various combos and randomly out of nowhere I get blasted by a return combo when it's done. Does anyone have any tips as to how to chain into a special. Am I just not timing it correctly? What is it?

It doesn't matter who it is but it happens mostly on tier 2 specials.

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    It's kabam's fault, they'll fix it in 1 Month and a half just before a new game breaking bug comes along.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    If you want to chain specials then stun your opponent, hit them once, then activate your special. That currently is the most successful "chain".

I'm being sarcastic, but I am not wrong.
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    I’ve had no issues chaining spls. Using medium, light, light, light, medium and then spl after that last medium.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I do 4 hits then a Special.
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    This is a Kabam issue. They fixed a few champs that never could chain into specials (i.e., Electro, Captain Marvel, ect.), but must have adjusted the defender diffuculty in a way that other champs can struggle to chain into a specials. Just in the last day my DD was blocked on its L2 (after a M,L,L,L,M combo) and my Stark Spidey as well had its L2 blocked after a standard combo. Both were arena fights. Please address this Kabam! This is just unreliable game play, not a skill related obstacle.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I still feel like this is the only reason I can't win harder fights. It's draining units and revives. It's as if there is a misfire on my special and it's a few ticks too slow allowing the opponent to block. Is this being addressed? Do I need to record a video of countless times of this happening

Edit: On the support page it does say that they are aware of the issue. So I'll leave it at that.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    This has been a issue for a long while and we have gotten little word about it