Options

I can not log in after scheduled maintenance.

Device and Version: iPhone 11 Pro Max
Device Operating System: iOS 14.3
Mobile Carrier: Mint Mobile (T-Mobile)
Cellular or WiFi: both
Game Version Installed: 29.2.0
Game Mode: splash screen (when one would log in.)
Description of the Issue: When I start the game it gets to the title screen... then it spends about a minute looking for a WiFi connection (#1). If I’m lucky it shows me the screenshot (#2) I’ve included below.

I have filed a support ticket politely asking for a cellular data only option. I have posted about including this more than once on the forum. Why is it so hard to include a connection type toggle?
Or has kabam refused to work on this welcome addition? I know I’m not the only summoner who would appreciate this detail.

Screenshot or Video:

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 865 ★★★★
    There is a red banner on the forums, maybe that could be it?
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Same here bro,what's this?Kabam is checking the problem.
  • Options
    Yeah I think that anyone who has their kabam account linked to their game can't log in
  • Options
    Bruhknightbro1Bruhknightbro1 Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    I thought it was just me, ive been trying everything for 30 minutes now, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    Dude_ZeroDude_Zero Posts: 73
    I was able to log in just now. A connection toggle is the top item in my wish list
  • Options
    Red banner is gone... Try again now
  • Options
    Chacha888Chacha888 Posts: 49
    I deleted and reinstalled. Worked for me.
  • Options
    L3pa_DL3pa_D Posts: 60
    Working now... I couldn't even log in Forum whilst this was happening.. didn't realize game/forums was connected like that.
  • Options
    It's working now for me...even I couldn't login tho for quite some time after the maintenance