**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7.3 gambit bug?

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok so going down the mutant prowess path Against Sentry, Gambit randomly lost his ability to charge his prowess. Holding block would not generate prowess. Anyone else experience a similar issue? It worked the first two times but when I charged to 10 In the fight then stopped.

I tested twice to be sure it was happening again... the second fight his ability to charge and gain prowess lasted 3 times then quit.. is there something I am missing or is this a bug?

iPhone 11 latest update
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Read his abilities. Heavy attacks convert all charges to prowess
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Yes I know this. But he was not charging anything to convert
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Was u at max stack of kinetic charges as once at 10 it stops
    No the kinetic charges where not charging at all...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ejtt2trrwvdvft/Video Jan 24, 10 02 36 PM.mp4?dl=0

I uploaded this to my Dropbox... hope it helps to explain the issue better.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That’s weird. Looks bugged to me
    Ok so if it is truly a bug now what? Can others test to see if they are getting the same issues? Or do I need to start tagging mods? The thread got moved to the bugs sections... not sure how much visibility it will get now...
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    @Woody_feder same issue with me. Holding the block wasn’t allowing him to get those 10 kinetic charges. Next fight or so, he gained the charges, but after the heavy, it wasn’t converted into prowess. Had to quit
    Yeah I ended up using a different strategy to finish the quest pretty annoying that gambit is not working on this path.. @Kabam Miike can this be taken to the dev team?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Sorry about the misunderstanding.... Yeah it does seem suspicious
  • Hey there, just to clarify, does this happen in all fights on that path or only against Sentry? Or are there other places you've encountered this? Also, do you happen to remember what other Champs were on your team the times this happened? I can pass this extra info along to the team as well, which can help to recreate what lead up to this as closely as possible.
    Have not tried past sentry with gambit. As for the other champs on my team I don’t remember. I will put together a quick team and see if I get the same results. I might also go to the bp civil war and see if I can get it to happen on him as well.

So far in my using gambit this is the only place I have noticed the issue.
    edited January 2021
    I was able to recreate the issue using this team. @Kabam Zibiit

The kinetic charges failed to charge after 3 times of charging, heavy, and special attack. I did notice that just before they failed I had gained a prowess from the node by parrying sentry.
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39
    https://youtu.be/0vvY5AK-awI

It seems that if Gambit has a prowess from the node and his prowess expires, the bug happens.