**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider ham bug

I forgot about spiderham and his bug and took him into arena...now whenever I open the game it crashes.

When I reopen, this screen opens up and when I fight it crashes again...what am I supposed to do?

Comments

• Does uninstalling and reinstalling work? Also I'm in the arcade side quest and can't afford to lose my token... :neutral:
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi, we apologise that Spider-Ham is still experiencing issues on iOS devices. We aim to get that fixed very soon. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope you'll be able to use our other amazing Champions in the meantime!
  • OggrassOggrass Posts: 13
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi, we apologise that Spider-Ham is still experiencing issues on iOS devices. We aim to get that fixed very soon. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope you'll be able to use our other amazing Champions in the meantime!

Thanks for the reassurance but those of us who spent money to open crystals and get the little guy are quite frustrated that we can’t use him. When the side event that granted people unlimited rewards was bugged it got fixed immediately. Why aren’t you guys putting that much effort into getting this fixed. People get banned when taking advantage of a bug that benefits players but what do we get when a bug negatively affects us besides frustration and empty promises?