**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No chance of Kabam actually handing out extra Tokens...

I mean, you actually think Kabam's going to help you out for your mistake? I'll agree, this side quest is very unforgiving, and overall just very poorly designed. Regardless, you had 4 weeks to figure out how it works. It was just a major slog. If you accidentally popped into the wrong difficulty, guess what?! Now you're a few stamp short of the next reward milestone. If Kabam actually handed out free Tokens to everyone for some people's mistake, then it's (potentially) extra rewards for everyone else. And you know very well that Kabam don't want that. (And no, I don't need extra Tokens. I've got my 81 Stamps)

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    exactly, and people are suggesting there be a MONEY deal for them
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

(And no, I don't need extra Tokens. I've got my 81 Stamps)

Why 81? Should be 96.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★

Why 81? Should be 96.

81 refers to getting the t5cc crystal
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Why 81? Should be 96.
    Because I'd rather slam my head through a wall than do the arcade again
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

• PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 749 ★★★
    I am very surprised they did not offer them in the daily deals like they usually do with this kinda stuff the last week. A chance for a money grab too. Very very surprised.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

I am very surprised they did not offer them in the daily deals like they usually do with this kinda stuff the last week. A chance for a money grab too. Very very surprised.

Eh, not really. I don't think they've actually attached specific event quest Resources to deals. Also, that'd be a massive slap in the face for free to play players.