TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Red mag or omega red
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 908 ★★★

Red mag or omega red

I second this.
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Why is red magneto good because I didn’t play for over a year I stop playing when man thing was a feature in the arena and just came back end of the spider ham quest and I noticed mag had changed but I never liked him before so why now has he become a better champ.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Omega Red is totally different with awakening.
    Go for it.
    He will be your MVP for biohazard and caltrops.
    Extra damage is always good.
    If you use suicides then he will be beast.
    Red Magneto doesn't need it, but omega desperately needs awakening.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I'd go Omega
  • Options
    Ok once I have enough rank up material to rank him to 4/5 I’ll awaken mag red as I’m just uncollected n so far find the quest hard so I’m building a team for the future to tackle that and attempt to become a cavalier

Bytheway my main mutant I use in quest now is Emma frost which is a 6* rank 1 unawakened n I find her good especially again coldsnap fights
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Connect said:

Ok once I have enough rank up material to rank him to 4/5 I’ll awaken mag red as I’m just uncollected n so far find the quest hard so I’m building a team for the future to tackle that and attempt to become a cavalier

Bytheway my main mutant I use in quest now is Emma frost which is a 6* rank 1 unawakened n I find her good especially again coldsnap fights

You can't get wrong with any of them.
    They both are awesome.
    Btw, Emma is awesome so much utility and damage.

Good luck
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Red magneto
  • Options
    Thanks I have decide that, I’ll awaken mag n before that I’ll rank him up to 4/5 as there might be a chance I dupe him on a crystal n think back ah I could of waited before using the awakening stone

On a unrelated note last sa I did the special quest n earned an awaking crystal n opened it but didn’t get no points in sa, is that normal.