**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long did it take for Uncollected

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Hi guys, how long did it take for you to become uncollected from the time you completed act 4?

If you are an old player, and did not have act 5 for some time, you can choose how long did it take for you to get UC from the time it was released?

How long did it take for Uncollected 83 votes

Less than 3 months
28% 24 votes
3 - 6 months
36% 30 votes
Around 12 months
13% 11 votes
Over an year
21% 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I completed act 4 in 2018. Then left the game and only did the endgame side event. Then restarted in 2020 and became uncollected.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I started in 2018 but played like once a month for a long time. Towards the end of 2019 I started playing more regularly and I got uncollected last year in Feburary.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    I can't remember exactly, but it must have been around a year or so. Maybe slightly longer.
    I probably could have done it quicker, but joining all the monthly quests and being in an active alliance that does AW and AQ regularly, I couldn't solely concentrate on story progression. So it depends on what your priorities are.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Started in 2016, quit at the start of 2017 and came back just as 2019 hit.

I became UC in October of that year
  • Options
    Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    started a acc in 2020 after coming from 2018 when I quit so took only 2 months from creating a brand new acc to getting uncollected
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Ig I got uncollected within 4-5 months since I started playing
  • Options
    Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    What? And I chose the wrong option. I took 5 and 1/2 months to become uncollected from the beginning. From act 4 it was 1 and 1/2 months.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Got Lucky and pulled a 6* Unit Man. Uncollected was a walk in the park

This is a Joke btw. I got a 4* Doom so it was easy sailing
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    4 months. I became cav in 7 months .
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    started in June 2020, got it in a month of playing
  • Options
    AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30
    On my first account, I was absolutely new, and had practically no knowledge of any of the game mechanics, so it was slow sailing until I found all these youtube guides, and I got uncollected just around 6 months of playing. On my new account, because I had previous experience and all, I got it in just under 2 months. In fact, I got uncollected today, so yay.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

On my first account, I was absolutely new, and had practically no knowledge of any of the game mechanics, so it was slow sailing until I found all these youtube guides, and I got uncollected just around 6 months of playing. On my new account, because I had previous experience and all, I got it in just under 2 months. In fact, I got uncollected today, so yay.

Which account have better champs?
  • Options
    AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30

Which account have better champs?
    I think that my overall crystal luck has been better on the new account, but thats just cause I was able to pull 10k 6* shards and a nexus from the ggc's. However, overall champion luck might have been better on the old one, because I got perfect counters to nearly all the difficult bosses.