**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is my roster ready for cavalier?

Is this roster good enough or should i wait to get more good champs.And who should i rank up.And any suggestions on which dual crystal i should pop open.
And i have two tier 5 basic ready but don't who to r5 or maybe should i wait to get better champs to r5.
My 5 star luck is so bad.

Comments

• Options
    i would rank up sunspot, i dont know if ur ready for cav, i have one r5 and 6.1 is pretty hard, especially no retreat node. i think you should just try it, and if you dont get far enough then stop and level, and open up the tech-cosmic that would be the best choice since you dont have a decent tech champ. if you have any questions ask me
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    You can definetely get cav. I used sunspot a lot as a 5* r4. My main team was sunspot , CGR and vodoo. I used emma and dormammu to fill other two space. Youll need to rank up rhulk for his poison immunity against crossbones.
  • Options
    Sunspot can help u in no retreat node. U can just parry special attacks.
  • Options

For reference, this was my roster while i reached crossbones. He was a massive roadblock for me . I took emma and CGR to r4 at the time.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

this was my after cav roster
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You should try.
  • Options
    DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    Should i take rhulk to r4 or wait for a better poison immune champ
  • Options
    Isnt emma poison immune in diamond form
  • Options

Yeah . but she needs to get to her sp 2 to get that damage. There is a power struggle node in that bose. So u may a take a lot of block damage blocking crossbone's sp 2. Since thats going to be a long fight, thats less than ideal. Rhulk can ramp up his damage using sp 1 . But i am not sure wether if he can outdamage vigor but i am sure emma cant. If rhulk can outdamage it , quite just before vigor regeneration starts, revive rhulk and get in again.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

She is everything except degen immune in diamond form
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You're roster isn't ideal at this point. I wouldn't power through with RHULK. Gonna need at least an R4 with no heal block and if vigor triggers, exit the fight immediately, revive and go back in. I did that with colossus before the nerf/change using mostly overflow revives. Took about 10 l1 (no healing needed of you just exit to avoid the healing). He's actually easy when the regen isn't an issue and with revives stocked up and as better than trying to brute force him down. However mine was R5 (unduped) so the damage helped too.
  • Options
    Wut about mysterio?
  • Options
    He can heal block right
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    He's possible. The 4th light attack will heal block for 1s if timed right and goes a little bit longer with each chemical gas. I'd still be looking to take in an R4 for the damage too. If you miss a heal block, the regen is crazy. You'd be better off just quitting and going back in than missing a heal block and letting him heal up.

If you get blessed with a warlock or sentinel even better, but mysterio is better option than rhulk and those are your only real options right now.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Is this roster good enough or should i wait to get more good champs.And who should i rank up.And any suggestions on which dual crystal i should pop open.
    And i have two tier 5 basic ready but don't who to r5 or maybe should i wait to get better champs to r5.
    My 5 star luck is so bad.

u honestly never know until u try. I didn't think I was ready when I had a full team of r4s but once I buckled down a full year later (I had 5 r5s at that point) I found it was super easy. If u don't think ur ready, just try going as far as u can without using any items (except boosts cuz they're cheap).