**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hatemonger confirmed for near future?

So I took a quick look through the in-game ability descriptions for Super Skrull and Psycho Man, and while I was looking at Psycho’s synergies I noticed this.

After they announced the February champs, I did a bit of reading online to find out more about Psycho Man and I remember reading somewhere that he has some link to a version of Hatemonger. So I could be wrong, but I think it’s reasonable to assume that we very likely could see Hatemonger introduced sometime within the next few months. What’s everyone else’s thoughts on this? Could it be another character that I’m overlooking?

Comments

• CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Yea I forgot about the original version being Hitler. However I think there have been other versions since if they do decide to introduce him. I believe the version linked to Psycho Man was actually an Android he built so I guess they could go with that angle if they so wished. I know there’s currently a version mucking around in the comics because I remember seeing him pop up in the Marauders comic but I don’t know much else about that version.
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    What about Puppet Master? They keep referring to him in their posts.