**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m very curious about Psycho Man

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
So first off, he looks great. The control box floating is super neat, and he looks like an evil teletubbie. (Super Skrull also looks sick and has the fantastic four synergies which is genius but that’s off topic)

And it seems like his damage rotation is actually pretty simple, can’t wait to test him out tonight.

Early thoughts on Psycho Man?

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    He looks to have some pretty good damage, and some strong heal and power reduction, coupled with some AAR. He could be really good, but it’s going to take proper gameplay to judge whether his kit comes together

Animations are incredible though, might actually be some of my favourite
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

So first off, he looks great. The control box floating is super neat, and he looks like an evil teletubbie. (Super Skrull also looks sick and has the fantastic four synergies which is genius but that’s off topic)

And it seems like his damage rotation is actually pretty simple, can’t wait to test him out tonight.

Psycho Man looks eh
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

He looks to have some pretty good damage, and some strong heal and power reduction, coupled with some AAR. He could be really good, but it’s going to take proper gameplay to judge whether his kit comes together

Animations are incredible though, might actually be some of my favourite

haven’t seen them yet hope they’re good (I’ll see them when the 3 star is given to us)
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    So sorry but I do not see how he gets more than decent damage, and his modes seem risky. I think Super Skrull is where the money is at!
    Moot4Life said:

So sorry but I do not see how he gets more than decent damage, and his modes seem risky. I think Super Skrull is where the money is at!

Super Skrull is probably better, but I like his utility and he seems very fun
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Just curious, how are you going to test him out tonight?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I think all Summoners are getting a free 3* Psycho-Man to ensure they get in touch with emotions.

I thought the free three star came out tonight

I was wrong

I was wrong
    That's what I was thinking you were referring too but didn't know for sure lol. I think we get him tomorrow when the new content officially drops.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    His animations are nice.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Psycho-Man looks creepy. Like that something you were afraid of when you were a child. That something that was always under your bed or inside your closet, looking at you while you sleep.

I was wrong
    That's what I was thinking you were referring too but didn't know for sure lol. I think we get him tomorrow when the new content officially drops.
    I mean Wednesday, not tomorrow.