**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Do need bleed node is not working on map7

T_O_Double27T_O_Double27 Posts: 221 ★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Day 4 going for the 10% t5cc and we’re getting screwed by another kabam update

Comments

• Options
    45_BWhite45_BWhite Posts: 49
    My alliance is seeing this as well
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Have no choice but to hit into to the block so you can at least finish. I know it sucks but thats the only way if the bleed isnt doing damage
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    We’re seeing this as well. Only way to do damage is to hit into block right now.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    I've reported this to the team to get looked into as soon as we can
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Same here. I’m lucky I had a second device that hadn’t updated yet. Old update working fine, new update, no bleed damage registering.
  • Options
    Act 6.1.1 so you bleed node hawkeye also not working
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Similar case. I was doing 6.4.1 do you bleed path aegon was working fine until i updated the game. then he did 30 damage on a blocked hit. and nobody else on my team could even parry.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Yeah, node is broken. In 6.2.6, 6.3.1, AQ7 doesn't matter , it's the node :D
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    This is a pretty big bug especially for map 7 and people trying to complete 6.2.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're still working on this! Sorry about the delay. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    So many bugs its making me cry
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Hey all, we've just pushed the fix for this bug. Thank you all for your patience. It'll take some time, but we will be taking a look at how this affected Alliances and Summoners, and will look at any further actions we need to take.