**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

you guys think he will be beyond god tier?

Apocalypse is super powerful in the comics. He is a god in the comics. I hope he'll be as powerful as he is in the comics.

Comments

• Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    No He will be a lemon
  • Options
    El_CapoEl_Capo Posts: 59
    manan_44 said:

No He will be a lemon

LOL
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

Apocalypse is super powerful in the comics. He is a god in the comics. I hope he'll be as powerful as he is in the comics.

That God has been beaten by Cyclops in the comics. If we go by that, he'll be worse than Cyclops in the game.
    yeah but cyclops beaten apocalypse with the help of others
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    El_Capo said:

ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

That God has been beaten by Cyclops in the comics. If we go by that, he'll be worse than Cyclops in the game.
    aka super effective synergies
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,779 ★★★★★
    This one ia different from the one you know.
    This is a defender with some synergies. Not the best on offense
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    El_Capo said:

ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

Thor before he got Mjolnir defeated him too. Jane Foster as well.

He's not so powerful.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

He's not so powerful.
    It's more like his ego that gets in the way, not his power level. The man is an omega level mutant, he's just ruined by bad writing. He's on the level of some of the Heralds, that's for sure.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

He's not so powerful.
    It's more like his ego that gets in the way, not his power level. The man is an omega level mutant, he's just ruined by bad writing. He's on the level of some of the Heralds, that's for sure.
    Yes, mutant omega level is the most powerful for a mutant in the comics. But in the game its a different story
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

ItsDamien said:

El_Capo said:

He's not so powerful.
    looking at the power level of the heralds...
  • Options
    I was right lol
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    El_Capo said:

I was right lol

the necomancy be strong within you
This discussion has been closed.