**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side event node bug questions

SunRiceSunRice Posts: 148 ★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So the "Hard Head" global node states that the stun is reflected back to you of you try to stun an opponent outside of romance synergy.
1. Should and why do champs that purify stuns (not) work (storm pyramid x, daredevil, etc)?
2. Why my apocalypse with 4 charges get stunned, it's not a passive stun reflection, right?!
Node is however bypassed by NF on 2nd phase and Emma Frost in diamond form.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,219 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking it apocalypse isn’t really stun imuns unless your or hitting them
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m thinking it apocalypse isn’t really stun imuns unless your or hitting them

yeah apoc only works if you're hitting into them, like if you were to be parried while using apoc. I haven't been in the sq yet but if its a passive stun, then those people won't shrug it but emma will vecayse she is immune to stun
  • Options
    OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    edited February 2021
    Ok, another question. How does synergy work here? You need Romance synergy to not reflect stun. I used AA + Psylocke and everything went well. Friend of mine used Coloss + Domino + Wolverine and it didn't work.

So are there any conditions in using romance synergy? Thanks @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yeah aa synergy works for me too but not colossus
  • Options
    AhmedHanafy1AhmedHanafy1 Posts: 30
    KingPin with hood synergy doesn't always work as well on that node, sometimes he shrugs it off and sometimes he doesn't even that so much more than 0.5 seconds has passed
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Its complicated. I tried a few combos but this works:
    - Have a pair of champions involved in reciprocal romance (such as Arch + Pyslocke)
    - All champions on your team get the benefit, I used Apoc
  • Options
    There is no mention about mutual romance synergy anywhere :-(
    But i agree, it seems exactly you wrote...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,509 ★★★★★
    I think its related to update or device same thing with the persistent charges missing im on ipad and havent had this synergy not work or missing charges could be good detail to add for kabam too look into it if something odd is happening
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    The other thing I’m finding is the opponent is prematurely shrugging my stuns sometimes, I think it’s possibly related to the node timer expiring, can’t see anything in description but it’s annoying.
  • Options
    I recorded a fight using kingpin with hood synergy which gives 100% shrug-off ability accuracy and I still got the stun stuck on me, any explanation?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UFqSao3wp7ItbCVPuHHTLzLRI4PbOVUn/view
  • Options
    Well, that stun is "under armor" so it can't be shrugged off, IMHO.
  • Options
    OndZ said:

Well, that stun is "under armor" so it can't be shrugged off, IMHO.

Is that a reply to my video?