Prof x worthy as my first r5?

XsilentXsleeperXsilentXsleeper Member Posts: 9
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Recently, this happened. :D
I’ve been waiting so long for him to be in the basic since his release, and finally got him. Do you guys think that he is worthy of r5 over my guilly 2099 since I do have his play style down and he’s so fun to use. Lemme know you guys

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 ★★★★★
    @Agent_X_zzz knows more about prof X
    I think he’s worth r5
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Prof X is at least 10xs better than G99. Tons of USEFUL and EASY damage and utility, unlike the most overrated champ in the game, G99.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Check out Bero Man on YouTube and you will see his full potential.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    If you take him to r5 you won't regret it
    Professor X has the easiest access to miss and evade counter in the game, all his attacks except first hit of sp2 and first medium do not make contact bypassing things like thorns, electro, spiked armor etc, his attacks are energy based as well ignoring korgs rock shield. He is also the only champ in the game who ignores thorns and psychic thorns at the same time. His falter is very useful if you mess up, and can be used as a falter intercept removing things like DNGG and abyss Luke's unstoppable and unblockable, he makes all the mutants and xmen suicide friendly, he has a massive block proficiency and with guardian he has perfect parries
  • XsilentXsleeperXsilentXsleeper Member Posts: 9

If you take him to r5 you won't regret it
    Professor X has the easiest access to miss and evade counter in the game, all his attacks except first hit of sp2 and first medium do not make contact bypassing things like thorns, electro, spiked armor etc, his attacks are energy based as well ignoring korgs rock shield. He is also the only champ in the game who ignores thorns and psychic thorns at the same time. His falter is very useful if you mess up, and can be used as a falter intercept removing things like DNGG and abyss Luke's unstoppable and unblockable, he makes all the mutants and xmen suicide friendly, he has a massive block proficiency and with guardian he has perfect parries

AGENT!! It’s me swistle and I recently commented on ur vid being the prof x simp lol. The minute I got him I left u a comment so yea. Will defo make him my first r5 :)
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Can u post rest of your roster.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    I would have done guillotine first but prof x is also a very good option. You can't go wrong with him.
  • XsilentXsleeperXsilentXsleeper Member Posts: 9
    Thanks every1 for the help, he’s defo going to be my first r5! :D
  • Cam97Cam97 Member Posts: 392 ★★

Prof X is at least 10xs better than G99. Tons of USEFUL and EASY damage and utility, unlike the most overrated champ in the game, G99.

Wait what? She is perfect for what you need her for. Guilly has tons going for her.
  • Cam97Cam97 Member Posts: 392 ★★

Recently, this happened. :D
    I’ve been waiting so long for him to be in the basic since his release, and finally got him. Do you guys think that he is worthy of r5 over my guilly 2099 since I do have his play style down and he’s so fun to use. Lemme know you guys

Are either of them duped?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Cam97 said:

Wait what? She is perfect for what you need her for. Guilly has tons going for her.
    @Cliffordcan loves guilly with a passion.😎
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    In addition to being a good champion, the fact that you find Prof X's playstyle fun is all the reason to take him to R5.

Both G2099 and Prof X are great champions who can do a lot for you. At the stage you're at, with either champion being your first R5, both champions will help you clear content. Once you start having a bunch more R5's, and are trying to explore higher level content, then the differences between the two come more into play.