**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T5CC

Kabam why is T5CC not more available for your cavalier summoners? I literally just need T5CC and i can obtain the thronebreaker title. Yet it is so difficult to get T5CC. Can we get the 5% crystals added to the glory store or something for cavalier champs?

Comments

• Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    HI_guys said:

Well yeah you need t5cc to get Thronebreaker. That's the point

There’s content with t5cc tada
  • Options
    Mr_BentlyMr_Bently Posts: 26

HI_guys said:

Mann that content is too time consuming outside of the latest two variants
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mr_Bently said:

HI_guys said:

Well then don't expect to be TB anytime soon. TB is supposed to signify that you've completed a variety of high-level content (or just spent a lot of money), and thus should not be available for Cavs in the Glory Store.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Mr_Bently said:

HI_guys said:

Then you don't deserve it. Lol.

It's actually a good thing that we have T5CC frags in permanent content more than ever plus we get around 20-30% per month from the EQ and SQ. I'm currently 6 paths away from exploring 7.1 that will push my Mutant T5CC to 80% from the 25% selector. If the random 25% T5CC is also a mutant then I'll be TB. If not, then I'm gonna explore 6.1 and V5 for more 25% T5CC and regularly do the monthly challenges. My last resort is the Abyss.

If getting TB was too easy then it won't be worth it. The grind is half the fun.

You should appreciate that you can be TB without running Map 7 AQ. It also doesn't require you to complete one run in the Abyss.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Just do abyss lol
  • Options

Mr_Bently said:

HI_guys said:

Well then don't expect to be TB anytime soon. TB is supposed to signify that you've completed a variety of high-level content (or just spent a lot of money), and thus should not be available for Cavs in the Glory Store.
    Yea you are are one of those try hards I see. No need to continue the convo my friend we are on two separate pages. Appreciate your insight!
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mr_Bently said:

Mr_Bently said:

HI_guys said:

Yea you are are one of those try hards I see. No need to continue the convo my friend we are on two separate pages. Appreciate your insight!
    Well TB is for "try hards". Don't expect to be the top progression level if you can't put in work.
  • Options

Mr_Bently said:

HI_guys said:

Then you don't deserve it. Lol.

It's actually a good thing that we have T5CC frags in permanent content more than ever plus we get around 20-30% per month from the EQ and SQ. I'm currently 6 paths away from exploring 7.1 that will push my Mutant T5CC to 80% from the 25% selector. If the random 25% T5CC is also a mutant then I'll be TB. If not, then I'm gonna explore 6.1 and V5 for more 25% T5CC and regularly do the monthly challenges. My last resort is the Abyss.

If getting TB was too easy then it won't be worth it. The grind is half the fun.

You should appreciate that you can be TB without running Map 7 AQ. It also doesn't require you to complete one run in the Abyss.
    My issue is that the harder the content the more toon specific it gets. I can’t pull any good villains so that limits me in V6. Then my 5&6 star roster is just now coming together. Just such a long un controllable process in my opinion
  • Options

Mr_Bently said:

Mr_Bently said:

HI_guys said:

Well TB is for "try hards". Don't expect to be the top progression level if you can't put in work.
    K