**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Piggy Bank

After the piggy bank is full how long do you have to purchase it? Every time it gets full and I try to go purchase it it’s empty again. It’s getting really annoying

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    It reset every two hours after each purchase I think.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 533 ★★★
    There is a timer on top of it telling you when it resets.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

After the piggy bank is full how long do you have to purchase it? Every time it gets full and I try to go purchase it it’s empty again. It’s getting really annoying

Every time I fill it up it immediately shows as empty again, but log out and back in and you'll be able to purchase it. Really annoying, but simple workaround.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Every time I fill it up it immediately shows as empty again, but log out and back in and you'll be able to purchase it. Really annoying, but simple workaround.
    Yep there have been a few threads about this. Mine is doing it as well. Is there a fix? Who knows but I haven't seen one yet.
  • Options
    jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Zan0 said:

Hilldar said:

Are people actually purchasing it? Why on earth would you do that? It’s a total joke.

Well it’s 160 units for 6$ Instead of 135 for 5$ plus some whatever items. It’s a nice “in case of emergency” type a thing.
    You do realise that 6$ worth of the 5$ 135 units deal is 162 units?
    How dare you use common sense...….and basic math
  • Options
    Ajisdope said:

Wubbie075 said:

Yep there have been a few threads about this. Mine is doing it as well. Is there a fix? Who knows but I haven't seen one yet.
    LOL read my post again. I provided a fix.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Hilldar said:

Are people actually purchasing it? Why on earth would you do that? It’s a total joke.

Well it’s 160 units for 6$ Instead of 135 for 5$ plus some whatever items. It’s a nice “in case of emergency” type a thing.
    You do realise that 6$ worth of the 5$ 135 units deal is 162 units?
    You do realize that the additional items included in the deal are worth well over 2 units?
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Imagine getting a piggy bank from your boss that only fills up to 2$, only to realize you have to buy the piggy bank for 3$
  • Options
    Grean said:

Imagine getting a piggy bank from your boss that only fills up to 2$, only to realize you have to buy the piggy bank for 3$

I'm not sure why I am bothering to respond to this since being bombastic is obviously more important to you than factual analysis, but here goes...

Looking strictly at the units and ignoring the other items, you're not buying a $2 piggy bank for $3. You're buying a $2.96 piggybank for $3. But of course you also get the other items, which I suspect lots of the people complaining about this deal would purchase if they were offered for 4 cents.

Look, is this an "OH MY GOD I HAVE TO GETTHIS BEFORE THEY CHANGE THEIR MIND!!!" kind of value? No, clearly not. Are the other items included relevant to your roster and progression? You must determine that for yourself. But to completely trash it is as a terrible value when mathematically it is clearly in line with similarly priced offers, is simply ridiculous.

I had some immediate use for a few revives and pots, so I picked it up a couple of times. I used those items and the need for more of them has now passed. so I do not expect to purchase any more.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Grean said:

I'm not sure why I am bothering to respond to this since being bombastic is obviously more important to you than factual analysis, but here goes...

Looking strictly at the units and ignoring the other items, you're not buying a $2 piggy bank for $3. You're buying a $2.96 piggybank for $3. But of course you also get the other items, which I suspect lots of the people complaining about this deal would purchase if they were offered for 4 cents.

Look, is this an "OH MY GOD I HAVE TO GETTHIS BEFORE THEY CHANGE THEIR MIND!!!" kind of value? No, clearly not. Are the other items included relevant to your roster and progression? You must determine that for yourself. But to completely trash it is as a terrible value when mathematically it is clearly in line with similarly priced offers, is simply ridiculous.

I had some immediate use for a few revives and pots, so I picked it up a couple of times. I used those items and the need for more of them has now passed. so I do not expect to purchase any more.
    No we can't defend this idea
    It's a Piggy Bank, which means you reap what you sow
    What do you earn? Units and items
    How do you earn them? By playing the game
    Which should have been enough - because mind you:
    1) This is a Piggy Bank - nowhere in the world will you find this concept hidden behind a paywall
    And 2) There are so many initiatives in the world that reward you for spending your time (heard of IKEA's initiative?) - this should have been one of them
    But the greed, it's oh so real
  • Options
    So are you suggesting that if they had chosen a different name for this it would be ok? Because that might be the silliest objection I've seen yet.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

So are you suggesting that if they had chosen a different name for this it would be ok? Because that might be the silliest objection I've seen yet.

It's not a silly objection
    I can't remember for what exactly, but the team misnamed something a long time ago and there was outrage from the community; Kabam eventually apologized and sent an in-game message
    Anyway, I think you're reacting strongly to this because you're either trying to defend the value of the offer or maybe it's to easen your conscience for buying the offer, idk
    I suggest looking at it from a broader perspective without taking it so personally
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Wubbie075 said:

It's not a silly objection
    I can't remember for what exactly, but the team misnamed something a long time ago and there was outrage from the community; Kabam eventually apologized and sent an in-game message
    Anyway, I think you're reacting strongly to this because you're either trying to defend the value of the offer or maybe it's to easen your conscience for buying the offer, idk
    I suggest looking at it from a broader perspective without taking it so personally
    I have no idea what this previously misnamed "something" is, but without knowing what the thing is, and why the name outraged the community, I can't comment on it. Furthermore, I have no idea why you think that situation is relevant to the discussion.

It is absolutely silly to judge the value of the offer based upon it's name rather than its inherent value. If that is not obvious to you there is nothing more to say on the subject because facts are clearly irrelevant to your view.

And I am taking none of this personally. I am looking at it rationally.

The people who need to look at things from a broader perspective are the loud objectors to this offer who can't see past 6 inches in front of their noses so they say "I don't like it, therefore it is bad."
  • Options

There is a known issue that we are looking into here. In the meantime, once the piggy bank is full, you can close and reopen the game, and you should see it as full again!
This discussion has been closed.