**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very important Discussion

Legend_7075Legend_7075 Posts: 15
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,
Today , I got 5 star ghost .
So , now
Please tell me how she is and how should I use her .
And most importantly , tell me is she good or ............

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Extremely important discussion indeed, one that could tip the scales of life and destruction, one that could tip the balance of order and chaos itself.

Jjkjkjkjkjk

Ghost's great. Top 2 champ ingame and you are extremely lucky. There are a plethora of guides on her on youtube. You can practically jump onto someone's stream and have a good chance of seeing her used. Congrats!
  • Options

She is very strong, I've found the best way to use her is to reduce the opponent's health to zero

Yes sure Friend ,
    Please tell me the best way to use her .
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d look up a video on YouTube. That’s your best answer for basic gameplay.

Basically you dash back let enemy try to hit you but miss and KO them. Sp2 can be good with wasp or the stun tech I’ve mentioned in a previous post.
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Write how to use ghost on YouTube and you will find all your answers
  • Options

Extremely important discussion indeed, one that could tip the scales of life and destruction, one that could tip the balance of order and chaos itself.

Jjkjkjkjkjk

Ghost's great. Top 2 champ ingame and you are extremely lucky. There are a plethora of guides on her on youtube. You can practically jump onto someone's stream and have a good chance of seeing her used. Congrats!

Thank u so much friend for your help and appreciation
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    She can bypass block with her heavy attack

when she dashes back, all attacks for the next 2 second don't do damage to her

the only downside is that when she uses a special attack, she loses power from her power bar
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

She can bypass block with her heavy attack

💯🧠
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    That’s an insane pull. Learn to use and master her via YouTube guides and you’ll be crushing content
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Her sp3 is unblockable
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Her sp3 is unblockable

If you block, she reduces damage by like, 60% ish
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Monke said:
    she's good but so much of her untiliy comes from synergies. I recommend running wasp with her. its not the best of her synergies, but its the most useful in my opinion. it takes a long time to use her. the most important thing is phase intercepting and getting used to exactly how long phase lasts
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUN_AZF6Do0,see this vid.

She is really good with wasp for guaranteed sp2 crit, but it's complicated.
    Her awakened ability is so good to get her phase in the start, by the way I'm Vinamar Singh.