**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Ghost or Dormammu aren't incinerate immune?

Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I think we need more incinerate immune characters. Mephisto is a hit below the belt since the only incinerate immune is Iceman. I think you could update some characters stats an add some other immune. Ghost and Dormammu are the first who came in my mind but there could be others, maybe Luke Cage for example.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    This was already discussed a lot of times:
    -Game balance
    - Fictional and different Universes
    - Different types of fire
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    For the same reason you can defeat Hulk using a Rocket Racoon... It's a game
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Asskicker wrote: »
    I think we need more incinerate immune characters. Mephisto is a hit below the belt since the only incinerate immune is Iceman. I think you could update some characters stats an add some other immune. Ghost and Dormammu are the first who came in my mind but there could be others, maybe Luke Cage for example.
    I agree that Ghost Rider should be immune to incinerate since his cranium is always on fire, what means fire doesnt hurt him.

Dormamu is made of energy and it is not non-sense a type of energy being hurt but another type of energy (in this case fire), but since Dormamu is said to have fire powers, as a controller of fire he shall not get hurt with fire, so I also agree that Dormamu should be immune to incinerate.

And about Iceman, he should not be imune to it cause fire melts ice, simple as that.

Regardless of these ideas, none of them are supposed to be implemented any time soon cause Kabam doesn't mind about sense, then most of the times the champions' abilities in this game doesn't match the advantages/disadvantages they should have.

Just becayse they have fire on theur bodies doesn't mean they are immune to the damage of other types of fire. That's simple in a fictional universe
  • Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    edited October 2017
    You're making it to complicated people. Extrip69 the same things you could say for bleed and poison immune characters (for example Wolverine could cut colossus in pieces) but is just a game. So for me Ghost or Dormammu should definitely be incinerate immune.
    Exactly. Ths is just a game.
    A game that happens in a Universe created by Kabam, not Marvel. They decide the rules of it.
    If they want colossus to be bleed immune because of his armor, he will be. It makes somes sense, so why not.
    The same thing applies to GR and Dormammu. It makes sense for them to still take damage from fire, so why not?
  • It was just a suggestion man, it would have more sense to be incinerate immune. You're creating some really stupid excuses like different type of fire or other ****. I know that is Kabam who decides at the end of the story but the fact is that it would be useful to have more incinerate immune characters.
    I don't give **** about who rules in the universe made by Kabam, I had only suggested to add other incinerate immune characters. So stop writing these stupid explanations you ****.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    The reason why no one else is incinerate immune is simple. When you know that reason then you know why they aren't going to make older champs incinerate immune.
    Asskicker wrote: »
    It was just a suggestion man, it would have more sense to be incinerate immune. You're creating some really stupid excuses like different type of fire or other ****. I know that is Kabam who decides at the end of the story but the fact is that it would be useful to have more incinerate immune characters.
    I don't give **** about who rules in the universe made by Kabam, I had only suggested to add other incinerate immune characters. So stop writing these stupid explanations you ****.

Yeh ... You don't know how fictional a universe can be. Fire can win against water if necessary. Is possible even in real life, byt not as accurate as in a fictional universe.
    Everything I said is a valid reason, either you accept it or not.
  • I don't see why they should be. Enough people have this cult GR following as is, and dorm is a boss in every regard.

If they're going to give more champions immunity to incineration have it be characters who need a little extra something defensively. I think pheonix should be immune to burn damage far more then either of the above mentioned guys.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Cause that would be too obvious. Colossus, Hulk and Abom should be immune also. Infact there are many that should be immune to many things.