**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WandaVision for Next Month’s Event [Potential Spoilers]

TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
With all of the hype going around about WandaVision, and the unplayable Scarlet Witch Variant in the game, I genuinely believe that next month’s event should be WandaVision themed. (I mean Disney+’s servers crashed with the most recent episode). In addition to the Angela buff, Vision (AOU) should be buffed, possibly with the miss mechanic being added to his kit. New Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would be the new champions added to the game, and the event’s villain would be Mojo, this event being television themed. Please leave your thoughts down below!

WandaVision for Next Month’s Event [Potential Spoilers] 38 votes

This Event Should Happen
86%
DrenlinSundance_2099ThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64ZsirhcZBuckyBruhMastercrisRockypantherxCaptain_Pug30MoeyTehrHera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809Aaronc94Skillful_starToastbusterMaxwell24Bawa69IronGladiator22Prakhar_82JragonMaster170 33 votes
This Event Shouldn’t Happen
13%
Raichu626AleorCowboyschamploo1007md92OGAvenger 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    This Event Should Happen
    Spoiler alert next time
  • Options
    This Event Should Happen

Crcrcrc said:

Spoiler alert next time

Dude, Mojo isn’t the villain. No one knows who the villain is yet. I was just speculating that Mojo could be this months villain.

Quicksilver
  • Options
    ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39
    This Event Should Happen

Crcrcrc said:

Spoiler alert next time

Dude, Mojo isn’t the villain. No one knows who the villain is yet. I was just speculating that Mojo could be this months villain.

They did introduce a villain in this weeks episode.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Spoiler alert next time

Yeah, I know now, but Agatha isn’t in MCOC, so Mojo was my choice.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Spoiler alert next time

then why not add Agatha and new Scarlet Witch
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Spoiler alert next time

then why not add Agatha and new Scarlet Witch
    Idk, Quicksilver really appeals to me, and it would be fun to have the first speedster in MCOC.

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    This Event Should Happen

• Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    This Event Should Happen
    I would say quicksillver and agatha would be awesome for next month. Although it's a bit too late cause they might have already decided everything. I would prefer those two for April tho cause we may see more of mcu Quicksillver's power and Agatha's real witch costume in the show itself.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    This Event Should Happen

I would say quicksillver and agatha would be awesome for next month. Although it's a bit too late cause they might have already decided everything. I would prefer those two for April tho cause we may see more of mcu Quicksillver's power and Agatha's real witch costume in the show itself.

it wouldn't matter all that much as Quicksilver would be in the final third of development if he would be coming in April
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Ummm, as much as I would like the event to be happening next month I’m kinda torn cause I haven’t gotten the chance to watch wandavision cause @SpideyFunko warned me not to go full on pirate for Disney plus. So I technically don’t know what’s happening in wandavison but also want quicksilver in the game (even tho I’m not actually playing it)
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    This Event Shouldn’t Happen
    I believe I've seen smbd saying next month champs are Odin and some kind of orc with tail
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Ummm, as much as I would like the event to be happening next month I’m kinda torn cause I haven’t gotten the chance to watch wandavision cause @SpideyFunko warned me not to go full on pirate for Disney plus. So I technically don’t know what’s happening in wandavison but also want quicksilver in the game (even tho I’m not actually playing it)

you shouldn’t go full on pirate for anything
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Wait wait, can you please define the word pirate @SpideyFunko ? Is it the person who puts the movie up in illegally sites or is it the person who downloads them?
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Wait wait, can you please define the word pirate @SpideyFunko ? Is it the person who puts the movie up in illegally sites or is it the person who downloads them?

You watching the movies and shows illegally is pirating them
  • Options
    This Event Should Happen
    Timmytdt said:

Wait wait, can you please define the word pirate @ SpideyFunko ? Is it the person who puts the movie up in illegally sites or is it the person who downloads them?

Both. That’s super illegal either way.