Options

Problem with getting heroes in crystals

I have been playing mcoc since june or i guess july month of this year and i had been struggling a lot for get my 4 star heroes...the ones who started with me are enjoying their 4 stars and every time i open a bundle or a phc i always get a 2 star...like how unlucky a person can be either once ,twice ,or even 10 times...but how a person can b unlucky everytime he opens a crystal u guys need to work upon something and watch the play time and hard work of a player guys this is jsz my suggestion cause a player always needs some improvement and rewards for his or her efforts plz do something guys its my humble request to you plz

Comments

• Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Its random sorry. earn a 4 star crystal, beating chapter 3 100% is not hard and will give you a full 4 star crystal. and doing heroic and master (as much as you can) will help too. i 100% heroic and do chapter 1 and sometimes 2 on master mode 100% and am getting almost one 4 star per month now.
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    like you OP i dont have much luck opening PHCs.. mainly 2*s the occasional 3* and once in a few months a 4*...

now you stated you work hard and play lots. so i suggest to build up your 4*s you should grind arena (basics) to build up your roster. the more you get the easier the grind for better characters.

also being a good active alliance helps. you get about one a week from 3 day events hitting milestones and SA event, actively AWs..

DONT rely on crystals to give u anything cos they dont/wont. u are ur own destiny.

GL buddy