**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem with getting heroes in crystals

I have been playing mcoc since june or i guess july month of this year and i had been struggling a lot for get my 4 star heroes...the ones who started with me are enjoying their 4 stars and every time i open a bundle or a phc i always get a 2 star...like how unlucky a person can be either once ,twice ,or even 10 times...but how a person can b unlucky everytime he opens a crystal u guys need to work upon something and watch the play time and hard work of a player guys this is jsz my suggestion cause a player always needs some improvement and rewards for his or her efforts plz do something guys its my humble request to you plz

Comments

• Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Its random sorry. earn a 4 star crystal, beating chapter 3 100% is not hard and will give you a full 4 star crystal. and doing heroic and master (as much as you can) will help too. i 100% heroic and do chapter 1 and sometimes 2 on master mode 100% and am getting almost one 4 star per month now.
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    like you OP i dont have much luck opening PHCs.. mainly 2*s the occasional 3* and once in a few months a 4*...

now you stated you work hard and play lots. so i suggest to build up your 4*s you should grind arena (basics) to build up your roster. the more you get the easier the grind for better characters.

also being a good active alliance helps. you get about one a week from 3 day events hitting milestones and SA event, actively AWs..

DONT rely on crystals to give u anything cos they dont/wont. u are ur own destiny.

GL buddy