**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My opinions after completing variants 4, 5, and 6.

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Some of you might remember I made a small rant about variants a few weeks back, and how I didn’t think they were worth it. I have now completed variants 4, 5, and 6, and my opinions have changed completely. Variants are fun challenges that can be fun cheesing when you have the right champs. While I still did have a frustrating time with the Deadpool and electro bosses on v4, chapters 2 and 3 of v4 were probably my favorite out of any variant I’ve done so far. I only have one max 5* tech, and not really any others im ranking up at the moment, and I don’t know about XL either. Now I am just going to do the sq and eq, and wait for a counter to variants 1, 2, and 3, or a counter for 6.2.2 mr sinister. My pulls weren’t crazy with 6* sinister, and grooot, but I did pull a 5* quake along with a iron patriot dupe and an ant man. I would recommend everyone do the variants when they have the chance to. They enabled me to get my 3rd and 4th r5 5* in the form of sorcerer supreme and archangel. The one thing I would change is have a little extra t2 alpha in there. I have 4 t5 basic waiting to be used! I now also have quite the collection of rank up gems

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Well done, mate.

Not everyone has the strength of character to own their mistakes and learn from them.

Respect.