**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just completed Variant 6 and

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
And wow I did not expect I could do this . I am very casual f2p player who just plays for fun so my skills are average at best. I never thought I would have a real chance at completing a variant like this since I assumed it required great skills . But I had a lot of love juice potions left which were just going to expire so I thought why not try to at least finish chapter 1. After all a 1000 6 shards and a rank up gem are a very nice price and I could probably do at least chapter 1 . And suddenly I was on a roll . It turned out to be a lot less difficult then I imagined and Doom and Venom were beasts that got me effortlessly through a lot of enemies And now I am actually here :) Awesome rewards and I pulled a great science rank up gem as well

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    yeah, F2P helps tbh with skills because you can't use as many revives
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

Congo but being a f2p has nothing to do with skills.

Agreed. I personally think doing harder quests is what ups your skills not being a whale. After doing LOL 100% about a year ago. It made me such a better player.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. You are skilled enough. No need to downgrade yourself
  • Options
    Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    Any advice on chapter 2 quest 2? Currently stuck there on scarlet witch fight. @JessieS
  • Options
    tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49

Any advice on chapter 2 quest 2? Currently stuck there on scarlet witch fight. @JessieS

I used Omega Red for that fight. Doom for a lot of them as well.

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options

Sorry I went in the Venompool path. I found it much easier
  • Options
    JessieS said:

What were your champs? Also mention their stars please
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

That’s just wrong. You feel the majority of people that aren’t ftp suck because they just buy revives?

I’m not FTP, but I can not just buy revives whenever. I grind out units and farm revives. And attempt to do itemless runs all the time.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

@Husain_b128 i used 5* r5 bwcv for that fight.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @The_Sentry06 and @Sarvanga1_ I need to ask, what’s up with you guys saying Congo? I’ve seen so many threads today with that in it.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

@The_Sentry06 and @Sarvanga1_ I need to ask, what’s up with you guys saying Congo? I’ve seen so many threads today with that in it.

Short form of Congrats. A guy called @MrCabbage took it literally and we just use it now.
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Jaded said:

FRITO_Man said:

That’s just wrong. You feel the majority of people that aren’t ftp suck because they just buy revives?

I’m not FTP, but I can not just buy revives whenever. I grind out units and farm revives. And attempt to do itemless runs all the time.
    F2P is harder no doubt but has nothing to do with skill
  • Options

JessieS said:

What were your champs? Also mention their stars please
    These ones but I used a six star rank 2 Doom( it’s in war currently so I put my other Doom)

• Options

These ones but I used a six star rank 2 Doom( it’s in war currently so I put my other Doom)

Ohk nice
    Congo for the 6* doom btw
  • Options

Ohk nice
    Congo for the 6* doom btw

Thanks . Yeah Doomnwas essential . Doom and Venom did pretty much 90% of the job
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Jaded said:

FRITO_Man said:

Sorry I phrased that terribly tbh. In hindsight, spending and FTP have a gap, but it's not that big where you can blindly accuse people of spending to clear content. Hope that clears it up. :)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Jaded said:

FRITO_Man said:

Sorry I phrased that terribly tbh. In hindsight, spending and FTP have a gap, but it's not that big where you can blindly accuse people of spending to clear content. Hope that clears it up. :)
    It does, thank you!