**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cav Difficulty Rebalance

CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 82
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
How do you guys feel about the readjustment for the March cav difficulty? Does it fix the damage of last month? What other improvements can they make and/or what did they miss?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 82
    Personally, I think the Mystic quest was one of the more annoying nodes considering how the unstoppable messed with your stuns. Kinda disappointed they didn’t address that, but otherwise, it was a pretty stellar fix this month. And those rewards!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    Bishop with kinetic transference and indestructible node was straight up BS.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★

Bishop with kinetic transference and indestructible node was straight up BS.

Haha yeah, that bishop was hard unless you took a tech champ.

The mystic global wasn’t that fun, all the others seemed to run well though.

Glad they listened and upped the rewards, nice and juicy and definitely worth the time now.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Personally, I think the Mystic quest was one of the more annoying nodes considering how the unstoppable messed with your stuns. Kinda disappointed they didn’t address that, but otherwise, it was a pretty stellar fix this month. And those rewards!

Doom is good for the Mystic one but Sasquatch is killing it with 200-400k SP2s. I agree that the Cosmic one is pretty slow so I just ignored the buff and mved on. The Skill is fun with Mole Man and the Tech with Hulkbuster. The mutant feels lame, I like Biohazard with reduced bleed potency better. Overall, it was almost the same. It isn't a slog if you use the right champions. Happy with the buffed rewards too.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,747 ★★★★
    The skill node has changed from "Can't Touch This" to "mix master". I was fine with the old one and find mix master annoying.