**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I be happy if I get a 5 Star Spider-Man

ReinaReina Posts: 275
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

Should I be happy if I get a 5 Star Spider-Man 56 votes

Yea he’s great
66%
MattyloVdh2008RagamugginGunnerWhododo872SnakeEyes69ShrimkinsMMCskippyJkw634MegaSkater67Swe_wolfisRaganatorYellsomeKDoggg2017GoodfellaBugsy_LivingDeadGirlKingCrooksIrakliDave_the_destroyerThe_flash007Ravenrob_33 37 votes
No
33%
NevvBSpity68KappaluzzoJadedzuffyJets44Primmer79FallencircusPurveyorSakkbanApacheDmack976637SummonerB2vinniegainzHawkeNemesis666Mr_mc_person34Drewbe14Markx 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    Robbie_75Robbie_75 Posts: 11
    Yes you should. I’ve got mine at r4 and he can easily one shot map 5/6 Dom in AQ.
    Once awakened he becomes a good defender. Personally don’t care for auto we are champs for attack, evading instead of parry leaves you open to receiving damage so I hope I don’t dupe mine but if I do he immediately becomes an AW mini boss.
  • Options
    Great because he’s one of my favorite champs but I didn’t know if his 5 Star was good
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Yea he’s great
    Also have mine rank 4/55 unduped. I prefer it that way don’t like auto evade champs either. I use him for high quick damage. Get in get out. Even for content you know you will die he can do damage quickly and knock down health in chunks.
  • Options
    Yea he’s great
    He's definitely far from the worst you could have gotten, and is also one of if not the best aw defender in the game at nearly all tiers. As long as he's duped.

If that had a "Gwen" in front of it then definitely not. Otherwise all the spideys are decent if not great. Juries still out on Carnage though.
  • Options
    Yea he’s great
    He's really good when he's duped.
  • Options
    I have dexterity so if I do get a 5 Star Spidey it will make up for his signature ability
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No
    He is ok but there are better options.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yea he’s great
    There should be a middle option. He's not garbage but he's def not a champ you will do any end game content with.
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Yea he’s great
    Could be worse, he’s better unduped imo. If you build him up he has strong damage without having to worry about auto evade.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Spidey is great. Even for attack. He hits like a truck even before his attack bonus against mystics. And if you play interception style and not parry style you'll be grateful for the evade when it saves your tail on higher risk interceptions.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Yea he’s great
    The 4/55 duped Spidey that just owned me on Node 55 in AW would say you should be pumped up.

In the higher tiers when he is stun, poison and bleed immune on that node, he's 20,000+ PI (with the right masteries) and even with class advantage it only takes a missed block or evade and you're COMBO'ed INTO OBLIVION.