**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's time now. We have come this far.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Not a single revive left , gonna go all in with units.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Good luck
    Hope your pulls don't suck like mine
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Good luck
    Hope your pulls don't suck like mine

Thx mate ..yeah bad pulls after grind sucks
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    You’ll be fine mate. Good luck
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Jesus christ
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Good luck man
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    14.6K should suffice for EXPLORATION of that thing jeez...
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Might as well do completion run of the Abyss.
    If you’ve already done that, either explore act 6 or Abyss.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    jesus those units
    ŁŤÇ said:

If you don't make it with 14k units, this may not be your game...

I know i will but how much will be left is i gotta see 😆
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You should grind a little more in arena just to be safe. It will be tough going in so underprepared that it might not even be worth it.
    edited March 2021
    GarrettN said:

You have enough units to almost 100% the abyss. What’re you worried about??

Only thing i am worried about is getting accidentally hit by his sp1 , i have heard from my ally mates he many times throws specials during wrong timings and it catches you.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Do 7.1 completion and exploration right after. More fun and almost the same rewards.

Do 7.1 completion and exploration right after. More fun and almost the same rewards.

Exctied about that ngl ..want those juicy rewards.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

GarrettN said:

You have enough units to almost 100% the abyss. What’re you worried about??

Only thing i am worried about is getting accidentally hit by his sp1 , i have heard from my ally mates he many times throws specials during wrong timings and it catches you.
    Phase 1 - he throws it pretty much once he gets it
    Phase 2-3 - he often waits for you to complete his challenge and then once you do, he throws it smartly (like to intercept you or so). In Phase 3, he doesn't throw any sp pretty much tho. Idk why, it depends on AI's mood I suppose. Sometimes he gets you, sometimes he is predictable
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    @Rohit_316 yeah even I got hit with the sp2 sometimes, best way to avoid getting hit is to just keep dexing his attacks and don't dash back for no reason, then you have a large enough window to Dex the first beam