**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth bringing "useless" Champs to harder content just to fill out a Synergy?

Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Looking to finally finish off Variant 6. I'm planning on using Venom, Ghost, and Apocalypse as my main attackers. Is it worth bringing Ghost and Mr. Sinister for their synergies? On one hand, it their synergies make their respective partners much better, but on the other hand, I'm handicapping myself to only using 3 Champs. Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Yes. I brought Mr F for most of V6 to help out doom
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes. It’s totally worth it to bring synergies. I’m pretty sure I used the wasp and ant man synergy for all of v6 completion.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Absolutely. Example: about to do biohazard path in 7.1.6 and am bringing Juggs and Emma Frost only for their synergies for the rest of the team, which are what I will actually use in the fights. Colossus, Mags, and Pigpen are my attackers.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Another absolutely here.

There's a lot of times where you want/need to run just one attacker through a path, so backing them up as much as possible is a good idea.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Absolutely. Example: about to do biohazard path in 7.1.6 and am bringing Juggs and Emma Frost only for their synergies for the rest of the team, which are what I will actually use in the fights. Colossus, Mags, and Pigpen are my attackers.

@Colinwhitworth69 pigpen?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

Absolutely, I had heimdall and hela on my team for every path in 6.2.2

I removed hela for Angela
  • Options
    ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Ive been thinking of ranking my 5* vulture so I can bring him in for the Doc Oct synergy so his researchs dont fall off over time and can get some regen out of him
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

@Colinwhitworth69 pigpen?
    Official nickname for Omega Red.

(OK, not official, just mine.)
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Glazil said:

Riptide said:

Yes. I brought Mr F for most of V6 to help out doom

Bold of you to assume Mister Fantastic is useless
    In variant 6 all non villains are useless besides synergies
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    I primarily relied on 1 champion that is ghost...
    I don't have a doom or venom so...i just bought the rest 4 champs as a synergy for ghost.
    They are...
    Antman, wasp, hood and nick fury
  • Options
    KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    Def worth it. Most of the time i finish paths with 1-3 champs anyways