Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

The piggy bank is annoying

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I don’t understand why they keep pushing a paid feature that I don’t want . Well I understand why but it’s annoying . And although it’s a small annoyance now I am worried that this is just them trying to slowly introduce even more invasive feature that tries to push more paid stuff . So kabam ok I get it . You already implemented this stupid thing but please in the future give us the options to disable similar nonsense
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Yes it's kinda annoying but post this in the suggestion and requests section.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @JessieS Psychological and Marketing Trick, we see it on YouTube Ads and daily promoted sponsors
    via Social Media.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Maybe it's just me... but I completely ignore ads. They might as well not even be there.
    I'm just here to throw these hands. 🤛👊🤜

(Not against the option to disable tho).
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

It ends forever on 3th March

Thank God, it was getting really annoying for something I wasn't going to buy
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 463 ★★★

I would also like a way to disable the pop up offers after you open crystals. I'm not interested in spending 3k units for some t4b and iso.

Or at least make the system intelligent enough to see that my stash is overflowing with the junk they’re offering me.
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    At least it looks cute.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Now it's gone
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    If it wasn't for people buying that "invasive paid stuff", you wouldn't have a game to play for free.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★

If it wasn't for people buying that "invasive paid stuff", you wouldn't have a game to play for free.

And then I would simply find another game . Bohoo Now if you are done being a submissive who accepts anything without criticism the rest of us would like this annoying invasive experiment not to be repeated again .
  • Options
    RadiatorRadiator Posts: 6

I would also like a way to disable the pop up offers after you open crystals. I'm not interested in spending 3k units for some t4b and iso.

OMG, Yes.

This×1000