Options

AQ asking to Start again

VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
1jbotsoak4v7.png
I started Map 5 for my Alliance and when I go back in it is asking me to Start a new AQ again. Are the resources for the first one I started gone?

I don't want to Start a new one again because it is still showing an event score as well.

Comments

• Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Same here. So tired of this stuff happening every single week. About to be done with this kind of ****.
  • Options
    MGal9991MGal9991 Posts: 8
    Ye having same issue lol when one thing gets fixed we thought they didnt break anything in process seems that not the case. Smh
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    This game is becoming trash. They cant ever just fix something right. I would suggest, they shut off everthing again and work on fixing the game. Stop adding champs and 18 varities of shards , just provide a game that works.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Same here, leader started and joined and did one fight and now no one can start or join...
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I am having same problem on my game, so are players in my alliance.
  • Options
    Would love to hear from a MOD about how this will be resolved and what happened to our resources that were used to start the first AQ.
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    the second now dissapered, but for those that didnt join before it did, they cant now join the first one that was infact started. for those that joined, they can press "continue" to jump straight into the map, but if you click "view" it looks like AQ hasnt been started.

this is like a trainwreck, pretty awful, yet one cant look away. Kabam, you need to restart AQs ASAP or take it all down, fix, and give us 30 min energy.
  • Options
    Kessy64Kessy64 Posts: 6
    Problem after Problem, this game is becoming a.joke now
  • Options
    Keram85Keram85 Posts: 23
    urk8ylqz9iya.png
    Same here.
  • Options
    GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    edited June 2017
    Same issue. I mean at what point do we just 1* the this game again???

Keep pushing updates that are all broken all the time.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Same here....we opened Map 6 and got all 3 BG's open...but the 15-20 players that hadn't joined yet now can not join our active Map 6 map.
  • Options
    WimsanWimsan Posts: 5
    Same here but you can enter trough the alliance tab
  • Options
    MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    Amazing how fast kabam can fix something that benefits us....
  • Options
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Nothing has been fixed.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    Not even close to fixed