AQ messed up

Wow kabam you have no idea what ur doing ever do you? Aq problems! Started out allaince quest! All 3 groups started 10 mins later it says it's not and won't let us start again

Fix this **** once and be done and compensate all ur players with some good stuf for a change for all the problems in every aspect of the game with allaince revives and 1 5* crystal

Comments

• MrWigglesMrWiggles Member Posts: 54
    5* crystal :D
  • CiclistoCiclisto Member Posts: 10
    Same thing is happening to us. Some people are in, but then cannot access their team. Others cannot get in an are getting a screen telling them to start a new AQ
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Steverogers329. I am sorry that you're having issues getting into the Alliance Quest. The game team is aware of this and are currently looking into it. We'll post an update as soon as we know more. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Steverogers329Steverogers329 Member Posts: 113
    Kabam wolf thanks for answering!

Don't mean to be rude but you gotta understand the frustration levels with the community!

Time after time constant bugs and issues everywhere!

What's wrong with the people that run the game? Maybe it's time to hire new developers before the community alll gives up?

Your player base is so huge and widespread it's amazing! And people pay huge amounts of dollars down to no money but you make millions!

I spend my share and have been playing since the near launch of the game! Seen it all and every update it gets worse and worse and the rewards get smaller and harder to come buy ! So do the right thing and give every player a big amount of compensation to show you ACTUALLY CARE !

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
This discussion has been closed.