**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back on the game after 2(ish) years

Looking for a fairly focussed alliance that would be able to help me get back into the swing of MCoC. Current summoner rating ~429k, 5.6k prestige. A decent 4* roster but lack depth and strength with 5*’s. Only 1 6 star. Drop me a message in game if you think I’m a good fit. I’m 100% a team player, and an motivated to get back on the grind. Appreciate the time if you’re reading this too, stay safe out there people. Cheers

Comments

• NamorKavonNamorKavon Posts: 16
    @RhysPro99 Hey man, I think we may have a home for you, add me on Discord (Snowball#1212) or in-game (NoDealBrexit) and we can talk futher :)
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    What's the reutn gift kabam gave to you? Just wanted to know it
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

What's the reutn gift kabam gave to you? Just wanted to know it

I came after 1.5 years and didn't receive any gift whatsoever. I was Conqueror back then, and still didn't get any gift. Really depressing cos I expected a 5 or 6 star Stark Spidey in return...
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Look up the alliance Shamballa Bargainers & check out NeeleshS in game. That’s one of my alt accounts & is the leader of an alliance with my mini accounts. We have a great bunch of vets with second accounts and new progressing accounts as well. We do Maps 3 & 2 in AQ, Silver 2 in war last season.

If interested feel free to reach out to me here, or in Line @ addyman1. Cheers.