**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss path 5- Which team costs less?

CapdevilasebCapdevilaseb Posts: 265
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Will do my last path -5! I wonder which teams would cost less on units?
when you choose one then I want to hear your argument.
:)

Abyss path 5- Which team costs less? 29 votes

Aegon/HT/Void/Mag/Doom
10%
OGAvengerCapdevilasebSantiagoEhsaan 3 votes
Aegon/HT/Void/NF/Doom
20%
razielOnmixThefire13ItsVenkyJaximosBarani7da 6 votes
Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
58%
ShuntaiThatGuyYouSaw235kekhanBowTieJohnBlaker78EtjamaA3G0NThoye3MasterpuffMike192BuffBeastAgent_X_zzzFaseehŘïdđhįmScrubhan[Deleted User]Elwind 17 votes
Aegon/HT/NF/Heim/Doom
10%
SparrowNittAwsomeplayer09Hoitado 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    Did path 5 in 1960 units, my cheapest path with this team, I played very well and this is the best imo.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Did path 5 in 1960 units, my cheapest path with this team, I played very well and this is the best imo.

You've explored abyss?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    Kill_Grey said:

You've explored abyss?
    Yes he has
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

You've explored abyss?
    Yes he has
    Damn...
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

You've explored abyss?
    Yes he has
    Damn...
    And I finally got around to exploring 6.1. Did it itemless too. 💪
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

You've explored abyss?
    Yes he has
    Damn...
    Bruh...

I'm not even gonna disclose the amount of revives I spent on 6.1.5 hela cuz I forgot void is incinerate immune :|
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

You've explored abyss?
    Yes he has
    Damn...
    Bruh...

I'm not even gonna disclose the amount of revives I spent on 6.1.5 hela cuz I forgot void is incinerate immune :|
    Ouch. 😂

Saving up for 7.2 explo at this point which will at least give me my 3rd R3, maybe my 4th too. Gotta catch up, man.
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom

How with Gulk and Cable?
    Gulk is very easy with torch for first 75% HP, then finish last 25% with Nick Fury. For cable I used the same strategy Torch for first 75% and Magneto for last 25%. Both cable and gulk can have their regen reversed easily but at 25% gulk is heal blocked and cables degen abilities shut off, that's why i switched to other champs.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom

Was your entire team 6-star Rank 3 champions?
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    Elwind said:

Just Mags iirc.
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

You've explored abyss?
    Yes he has
    Damn...
    Bruh...

Ouch. 😂

Saving up for 7.2 explo at this point which will at least give me my 3rd R3, maybe my 4th too. Gotta catch up, man.
    Na man, I'm definitely not risking my grades over mcoc, lmao :D.

But yeah, I'll figure something out. I doubt I'll ever catch up at this point, but we'll see.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

You've explored abyss?
    Yes he has
    Damn...
    Bruh...

Ouch. 😂

Na man, I'm definitely not risking my grades over mcoc, lmao :D
    Do both 😁

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

You've explored abyss?
    Yes he has
    Damn...
    Bruh...

Ouch. 😂

Na man, I'm definitely not risking my grades over mcoc, lmao :D
    Do both 😁
    Teach me, master 🙇🏾‍♂️
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Aegon/HT/NF/Heim/Doom
    I just guessed
    edited March 2021
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    Elwind said:

No I had a single r3 champion Magneto
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom

How with Gulk and Cable?
    Gulk is very easy with torch for first 75% HP, then finish last 25% with Nick Fury. For cable I used the same strategy Torch for first 75% and Magneto for last 25%. Both cable and gulk can have their regen reversed easily but at 25% gulk is heal blocked and cables degen abilities shut off, that's why i switched to other champs.
    just wonder because my path 4 was the worst with gulk, he didnt heal

For hulk my strategy was I held the combo when I dropped below 20% and he would regen every time.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    I did path 5 in zero units just the revives and potions i farmed. I still had a tonne of left over Heath pots though i did use up all my 20% revives but had about 7 40% revives left. Aegon/HT/mags/doom/fury.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Aegon/HT/NF/Mag/Doom
    Now I'm no abyss expert, but I'm pretty sure having a Torch on your abyss run team removes the need for a Void