**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which crystal is more good in your opinion

Hàrshx23Hàrshx23 Posts: 70
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I know it's all rng but can you guys tell in which crystals were u lucky
I'm very confused whether I should open basic or cosmic dual since I don't have good cosmic or tech
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    I’d say ‘better’ but to each its own.

With the randomness, any
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    if you don't have a good cosmic or tech, then do that crystal. you could get cmm, ghost, hyperion, cgr, warlock, or if you're really lucky, groot
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Well if you don't have a good comic or tech then you definitely want to open dual class crystals. Smaller pool of champions so higher chance to get a good cosmic or tech.
  • Hàrshx23Hàrshx23 Posts: 70

if you don't have a good cosmic or tech, then do that crystal. you could get cmm, ghost, hyperion, cgr, warlock, or if you're really lucky, groot

Well I got groot in basic a year ago
    Yes then I'm having ceo luck
  • Hàrshx23Hàrshx23 Posts: 70
    DRTO said:

Well if you don't have a good comic or tech then you definitely want to open dual class crystals. Smaller pool of champions so higher chance to get a good cosmic or tech.

Fact is I opened at least 20 25 dual cosmic crystals but not even a usable tech or cosmic champ
  • Try for Dual pack since the probability of getting better champs are good. My alliance mate wanted a mystic champ and he got 5* doom from science and mystic dual pack.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I've tried to get human torch, void or magik from the science dual crystals and still haven't gotten any of them even after over 15 crystals. It's all RNG.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I been more lucky with the basics than the duel. Not a single case of pulling good champ from dual yet.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I mean if you need a cosmic/tech champ your best place to acquire a good one is the cosmic/tech dual class crystal. If you go for the basic you’re just muddling your odds. And the featured is for targeting specific champs, not specific classes.
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    edited March 2021
    Then I got Human Torch 5* from Science and Mystic dual so lucky

Next I am getting the Groot from Cosmic and Tech dual 😂😂
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76

I got this champs😂😂😂
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Basic had been luckier for me, or that's just what I think. I've got some good champs from dual crystal like Warlock, Hyperion but that's it. There's more chance to get god tiers in basic crystal from different classes too as compared to only two classes in dual crystal. Just math. So I think basic will be better. But if you want only tech or cosmic and got some decent good champs of other classes then dual crystal is worth the chance
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Is there a current list of all the champs in the dual crystals? Nothing I've found by googling is less than 7 months old.

Or, is it just the basic pool for the two classes within each crystal?
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    If you're only going for a certain class or want a certain champ then go for duals. If you still building your roster up then stick to basics.