Options

Wow!! I opened crystals with rank up gems and...

O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 145 ★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
It is the best random in the world. Kabam, you should get patent for it.

Useless rank up gems X2. Besides, I hate science class in game. I hate it because I cannot pull CapIW and I dislike the gameplay and utility of all other science champions. Also, I have 19 science CC4 and no one to rank up...

Thanks, Kabam. Just another frustration.

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,551 ★★★★★
    I know how you feel. I have two 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 rank up gems in the mystic class that I have no one to use them on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,289 ★★★★★

Useless rank up gems X2. Besides, I hate science class in game. I hate it because I cannot pull CapIW and I dislike the gameplay and utility of all other science champions. Also, I have 19 science CC4 and no one to rank up...

How exactly is this NOT random? Just because you get the same results from 2 different crystals, doesn't mean it's broken or anything of the such. You have a 1 in 6 chance in each crystal and no crystal pull has an impact on another.

The biggest question is, if you got 2 of the same class you actually wanted, would you say the same things you said about getting 2 science? Didn't think so.
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 145 ★★

How exactly is this NOT random? Just because you get the same results from 2 different crystals, doesn't mean it's broken or anything of the such. You have a 1 in 6 chance in each crystal and no crystal pull has an impact on another.

The biggest question is, if you got 2 of the same class you actually wanted, would you say the same things you said about getting 2 science? Didn't think so.
    I have said nothing that it is not a random. I just said that this is frustrating random.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Its always like that.
    Been stocking Skill Awakening Gems + Rank Up gems for Skill for months now
    Now that I reach literally 30% away from forming a Skill T5CC I bet my next openings will be
    different classes which will push my throne breaker even more.
    People will fudge you stories but there is no RNG here and the algorithm balances it
    as it wants.
    You'll just never know really the truth of it since it wont profit the above
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It happens. Many times we get those things from Crystals that we need the least.