**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My thoughts on the IWD Boss rush

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
First of all happy woman's day to you all. Hope you females out there had a special one. (Totally didn't forget about it and not say happy woman's day till 1pm to my mother)

Now what to say about this Boss Rush.
Well I want to start off and say that it was a nice small challenge to overcome. The rewards were decent for the difficulty and the fights weren't too bad to overcome and not to easy as well.

Now the fights. I must say I enjoyed the fights especially that Jubilee one (thx Dragon) and BW fight (looking at you Lizer)

I could tell that Queen of Pawns was out for somebodies blood becuase that SS fight was brutal. At some point I even tried to quake her. Thx for making me not appreciate women for the duration of that fight. (This is a joke, plz don't cancel me)

Also like the little rewards of the profile pics too. I'm going to be keeping the storm one on for a while.

All in all I would give this event a solid 7.5 out of 10. Not too bad but not too easy as well.

Happy Woman's day everyone!!

Comments

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Apoc FTW on the black widow fight
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    The quest overall wasn't hard but then again I had AA to shred through it, the rewards to difficulty ratio was good imo and the pfp are dope
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Hardest one is Storm Pyramid X(or Sorcerer its debatable)
    Easiest one Tigra
    I ran out of revives for storm
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Hardest one is Storm Pyramid X(or Sorcerer its debatable)
    Easiest one Tigra
    I ran out of revives for storm

I used my rank 4 Archangel for that fight and surprisingly took down 80% on Storm. I was lucky she didn't throw the sp2
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Very fun but didn't feel too easy ever. A good balance of difficulty and fun. Sorceror was a pain for me too.