**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Had a fantastic pull! Who to awaken Hyperion or Gwenpool?

Had an insane opening. Back to back Hyperion and Gwenpool. Both currently 4/40 and I understand they're not awakened dependant. However, I don't currently have another champ I'm all in on. Which of those 2 would you prefer to awaken first? Also I will be going 5/50 on them both in 4 days.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd Awaken GP. Hyperion doesn't need it less. He has a Buff Duration Sig. Whereas GP has a Sig that makes quite a difference. Decreased Damage from Specials and Defense Ability Accuracy reduced.
  • Thanks I was leaning towards her. They're the first end game (ish) Champions I have pulled in some time. I've done a bit of research on it but seem to always get the best advice here. I appreciate your time to help and respond.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Good to go for gwenpool buddy nice choice her duped ability surpasses many champs like electro, Antman etc
  • Whichever champ you pick, good chance you'll pull them in a crystal shortly after awakening them. I pulled Hyperion on one account and used a cosmic awakening gem on him then got him from my next 4* crystal. Then on my main account i finally pulled a 4* gwenpool after wanting her since she came into the game and used a skill awakening gem on her then 2 4* crystals later i puller her again
  • Lol figured that was going to be the situation. I'd like to have them awakened asap. Dupped after I do use the gem wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. But just curious about which benefits more from the ability.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Good to go for gwenpool buddy nice choice her duped ability surpasses many champs like electro, Antman etc
    She dont buypass antman But. Alot ofter What u say.
  • I have a dupped 99 4* Ant-Man at 4/40 I never even look at other than PvP.