Why You guys put Evade chaps in Tech Cavaliers Event Quest

I am trying to Explore Tech Cavaliers Event quest but first of all i dont have too many good tech chaps who get benefits from tech Cavaliers Node and i am trying to push little bit hard to explore but such chaps like Spider -Gwen, Spider Ham these are not favourable for tech Cavaliers quest and how i am goona stop there Evade ?

Comments

• ShivanshuShivanshu Member Posts: 8

• Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 308 ★★★
    Reserve a spot for an evade counter. For SG I just played slow with HB, but I had to bring AA for Spider-Ham and he did amazing as usual.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Shivanshu said:

Man I told you i dont have That diversity in my roster . if i have conter why would i ask you? these nodes are freaking frustation for newly Cavaliers players with that large health pool and nodes with constant healing is not the best for New Cavaliers players .

Reserve a spot for an evade counter. For SG I just played slow with HB, but I had to bring AA for Spider-Ham and he did amazing as usual.

Man they already said it’s not meant for new cavalier players to explore.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 308 ★★★
    Shivanshu said:

Man I told you i dont have That diversity in my roster . if i have conter why would i ask you? these nodes are freaking frustation for newly Cavaliers players with that large health pool and nodes with constant healing is not the best for New Cavaliers players .

That's not really what you said.

"I dont have too many good tech chaps who get benefits from tech Cavaliers Node"

It's what I replied to.

HB is not an evade counter either, I was implying that any tech can take out SG if you play carefully. As for you not having Archangel, I can't guess your roster. But usually when people ask for suggestions, others will reply with what they know. I guess I chose the wrong post to reply to.

Note taken lol

I expect the best answer for you then is: if you can't handle the content, come back later ;)

• xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Parry, heavy.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Shivanshu said:

This content is not meant for new cavs to easily complete and explore. Just bring in one counter to evade for this quest and you're golden. She-Hulk works well or you could just parry heavy with Warlock.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Mysterio is a spiderverse evade counter
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Member Posts: 143
    And people don't talk about that one Bishop on the buffet node...
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Shivanshu said:

You just have to parry heavy with warlock. I don't see any problem in that.
  • ShivanshuShivanshu Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Guys for helping me out. i wasn't even considering other class type chaps to play around those nodes.