Options

Vote of you have pulled a punisher from the arena crystal in the last year.

SleepyDragonflySleepyDragonfly Posts: 14
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I am starting to wonder if Punisher drops after 2 years of religiously opening arena crystals.

Vote of you have pulled a punisher from the arena crystal in the last year. 117 votes

3*
38%
GroundedWisdomBigPoppaCBONEGolden_GuardianMegaSkater67A_Noob_Is1SlySlyDarkstar4387Ground_Round1TheLazyKingFreakydmum_m2GaseousClayJets44XillymanMSRDLDApocalypse_810Anurag1606NomarigerolGQuantaoMasterTroller42 45 votes
4*
50%
RotmgmoddyRektordanielmathSnakeEyes69Jimmy_Utah83dkatrylBigMoShrimkinsSirnoobThe_OneBitterSteelDarkestDestroyerNoob_2yrsSwe_wolfisMEKA5AjavedmostlyharmlessnStefffSpity68Mwhitaker23 59 votes
Other
11%
AchtungRapDropfaithVision_41New_Noob168TheKALIZOAnonymous346Nemesis666G0311Geezer450Legend_of_CakedaddyYourdinh 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    4*
    I pulle him twice now. Once a few moths ago from the arena crystal and once from the uncollected arena crystal.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    4*
    Pulled him from 5 uncollected arena crystals when they first came out
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    3*
    I just pulled one yesterday but before that it's been quite awhile since I've pulled one, his pull rate seems really low still haven't pulled him as 4* yet
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    4*
    Been playing for 8 months. I pulled a 3 star a few weeks ago and a 4 star yesterday. so I have pulled 2 from a few thousand arena crystals

Was excited to get the 4 star. It really surprised me
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    4*
    From uac 4* once
  • Options
    4*
    Odds I think are close to 1 in 2000 for a 4*. I have played for almost a year, have 3* duped and 4* .
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Other
    I used to open 3-3 star punisher at a time and haven't even seen a 3 star in over a year. Got 4 star a little after aq was introduced. Never a dupe.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Other
    Makes me sad..I actually have the Spiderman he first appeared in, and the marvel preview presents black and white origin issue (which by the way was a double feature also introducing a little a guy many of you love...named Star Lord...)
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    4*
    I pulled the 4* maybe a little over a year ago. Also the 3* was more frequently pulled, nowhere near as much as 2* UC wirh alliance crystals, but I'd guess about 1 out of 40 or 50 crystals I got the 3*. That was before they did away with the prize animations spinning. Also Energy refills were fairly rare before but not like the past year or so. Almost makes me think they took it out of the prize pool.
  • Options
    Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    I've pulled a 3* Punisher about 4 times with the standard arena crystals but I'm still at the Intermediate bracket so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Still no 4* Punisher though :(
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★
    3*
    It's been more than a year since I pulled my 4*. I've pulled the 3* a number of times. Max Sig. Actually had to use a Gem on the 4*.
  • Options
    After over 2 years opening the standard arena, I have yet to pull a 4*
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    3*
    just pulled a 5* punisher in an uncollected arena crystal... but never pulled any 4* punisher in the classic ones before, go figure
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    4*
    To complete Information.
    3* Punisher is maxed. Never pulled Him Since then as 3*.
    Over one and a half year ago.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    3*
    I've pulled him enough in 6 months to have maxed him out in 3*.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    4*
    I had pulled him and duped him twice as a 4* before I beat Collector.

I pulled him once as a 4* with the UAC's.

He's sig 60 currently.

No 5* in sight so far.
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 172
    Other
    I just pulled a 5* a week ago from 1 crystal.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    4*
    Twice from regular arena and once from uncollected.

I have to say that once you've duped him... all the anticipation goes out of opening regular arena crystals.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Other
    Nope but account made 2 years ago , but just active for 3 months. I do have 400k, saved of battle chips, waiting till i have 700k. Going to get his 4* and 3 * dupped.