**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse Disables the "Henchman" Node in V6

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
It would appear Apocalypse's -100% Purify Chance Ability is affecting the Henchman Node in Variant 6...

Henchman: When triggering a Fury Buff #Villain Attackers will Passively Purify all Debuffs.

There's a Path in 3.1 that has Henchman/Bio-Hazard/Rising Sun/Genius, he gains the Fury from Rising Sun on Every Hit but doesn't Purify any Poison Debuffs or Bleed Debuffs (while he's not activated Bleed Immune) nor any Debuffs from the Defender's Abilities... (Just to be clear it works fine on any other Attacker Champions)

Can't get Video of the Fight but it's so simple anyone could recreate the Issue, just bring Apocalypse into the Quest and fight the path that starts with Iron Fist and Spider-Man.

I know this probably won't get fixed because there's tons of other cases of Attacker Beneficial Node being shut down by Attacker Ability Accuracy Reduction and they haven't touched those, so this is more of a Warning for anyone planning to bring in Apocalypse expecting him to shrug off any Poison you may accidentally take...

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Just tested this out and worked fine for me. Let him hit into my block a bunch, even let him hit me unblocked. Never saw a poison proc, and of course he became bleed immune pretty quickly.

Also tested Rising Sun, which places a passive degen on you after building too many furies, and that was was not purified by gaining more furies, but that makes sense.
  • Options

Just tested this out and worked fine for me. Let him hit into my block a bunch, even let him hit me unblocked. Never saw a poison proc, and of course he became bleed immune pretty quickly.

Also tested Rising Sun, which places a passive degen on you after building too many furies, and that was was not purified by gaining more furies, but that makes sense.

Bio Hazard activates from You Hitting The Enemy Blocked and Unblocked...
  • Options

Also of course Rising Sun wouldn't Purify itself, not sure where you got the impression it'd do that. The Fury and Degen at apart of the same Node and Affect.