**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster Counter

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How well would Guillotine 2099 perform against the grandmaster because she has an amazing ramp up can apply damage over time has a good amount of regen decent power control plus her Sp3 kills at 5% or less.

I’m not at grandmaster yet but I’m curious to know how she would do
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    DoT and Power control are 110% useless against him. Her big ramp won't do anything either (and even if it worked at all, it still wouldn't because it scales with base attack). She also can't crit except every 20 hits, so she's a really bad option. She can do it, but so can Cyclops, and he might just be better than her.

I'm pretty sure you also can't KO him unless he's in his final 1% phase, but not sure on that one
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, don't bother. Fight is quite a pain with her. I've tried.
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    You don’t really need a counter for grandmaster. Sure some champs are better than others but anyone can do it. However, in this case guillotine 2099 is not one of the best options for this. Grandmaster only takes damage from actual hits and is immune to power control and damage over time effects. Additionally he has a damage cap so her sp3 won’t look him
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    also, you lose your combo when you "get hit" by the special
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

How well would Guillotine 2099 perform against the grandmaster because she has an amazing ramp up can apply damage over time has a good amount of regen decent power control plus her Sp3 kills at 5% or less.

I’m not at grandmaster yet but I’m curious to know how she would do

You will constantly lose your combo because of the sp1 challenges, which include getting hit.
  • Options
    PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    Spider-gwen