**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Queen of hell arena

Anyone get 1-10% on the Angela arena?.. didn’t do it myself just curious on what score people got her with if it’s nothing too stupid il probably go for her second time round. Thanks.

Comments

• AMFAMF Posts: 83
    I am in the intermediate bracket and got her for 1.5 mil
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    *Hel
  • BenmlaaBenmlaa Posts: 42
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    *Hel

Knew there would be one as soon as I realised.. didn’t take long.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I got 1-10% with 4.05m
    I got 1-10% with 4.05m

That’s not too bad at least it’s doable.. nice one for replies guys
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Someone i know got her for 3.09m
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Damn. I overdid for 5.3 mil
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I stopped at 3.5 because I got bored and got her
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    u can check FB page of Marvel Contest of Champions Trucos
    I believe some folks got it around ~3.1M region

I myself over did it with 6.15M, fearing ppl finally discovering that she's an under-rated gems, even better than Drax in comparison, and probably one of the top 3 cosmic champions currently (#1 being Hyperion, #2 probably Angela, #3/#4 tied are Ms and Cap Marvel, #5 probably Drax, the rest are mid-tier)

not sure if ppl will push up the score in round#2 after seeing her low score of merely ~3.1M, I haven't decided if I want to grind again to dup her (dupping her will not improve her damage output) since I'm normally busy mid-week. If I'm going again for her in round#2, I may be considering doing ~4.5M (if time allows - maybe easier to say than done since it is mid-week)

All the best to you if you are planning to grind in round#2, good luck and hope you can still manage to strike a play-life-balance (I didn't, I basically gave up my many weekends for arena grinding)
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Did 6.8m, only went that high for battle chip I'm going to need gold for some 5/50 champs
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    She feels a little like a best kept secret just now. I duped her with this first round. But even unduped, her damage output is insane, if you can keep her between SP1 and SP2 for the furies. She is awesome
    Thanks for the info guys gonna give it a go this week will probably just aim around 3.5 and hope for the best
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    Benmlaa wrote: »
    Thanks for the info guys gonna give it a go this week will probably just aim around 3.5 and hope for the best

I did 5M to grind some battle chips and will go around 3.5 too for the week. Hope its enough.