**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tigra Practice

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
So I recently pulled tigra and want to master her. I have her cycle down but what I struggle with is spacing against different champs. I want to know best way to get better at spacing against different champions animations any tips?

Comments

• Options
    PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    I don’t know how to play her but sometimes you can light attack and then hold heavy to miss projectiles, this gets you closer to the opponent and you can connect the heavy.

• Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    @buddy_LEE has quite a few tigra guides and videoed on YouTube for learning tigra so I’d recommend checking that out
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Kyusushui said:

So I recently pulled tigra and want to master her. I have her cycle down but what I struggle with is spacing against different champs. I want to know best way to get better at spacing against different champions animations any tips?

I'm on the same boat, I got the cycle down, but not the spacing. Well, I figured out the spacing for some champs, but not all.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The tap light attack before charging heavy can help with spacing.
  • Options
    buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @Kyusushui check out my channel where I have a TON of tigra gameplay against all sorts of champs

https://youtube.com/channel/UCV8yMes0YXYgveGcpy2tpRg

Or just search "mcoc buddy Lee tigra" for vids.

You really have to play her a lot to get the feel of how to counter everything and there are so many ways to do it. Sometimes 1 light, 2 lights, 3 lights, dash and hold heavy but just depends on who you are fighting. It's fun figuring it all out....IMO
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    XD @buddy_LEE not gonna lie but finding out spaces for me on certain champs is also fun :) I recently started with all odin's specials. Gonna try mangog also cause theres gotta be a way to counter him after phasing that sp2
  • Options
    buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @Ghostboytjie I got a vid on how to counter them both if you want to check it out
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    Will do @buddy_LEE