**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

looking for a non demanding alliance

I am 63 years old and I play every day, my prestige is 9,501, my hero rating is 1,372,232. I just enjoy playing the game and I am a great alliance mate. I do not want to be in an alliance where there is pressure to play all the time or want to be in a group that needs to require players to be perfect, an alliance that cannot have a member that may occasionally have a bad fight. I have an android phone and there are times where I will be locked out of the fight before it even starts causing me to log out and in again losing much of my champion health. I will not waste money on this game but will participate as required. I live in the central time zone.

please reply if interested I will check this log tomorrow afternoon

Thanks

Comments

• hobohobo Posts: 86
    Did a search could not locate you are you on line, or how do i get discord
    sent a message
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I can relate hobo! I'm on Android too, it's always a toss-up whether block, evade, heavy, and so on will work. I don't know if my alliance would suit you or not but feel free to check it out and see. It's Astral Travellers with two Ls (I'm a Yes fan). We've lost some people and could use a good guy. I'm 54 and don't mind win/loss stuff as long as you try. Good luck finding an alliance!
  • IronTomFlintIronTomFlint Posts: 113
    If either of those alliances turn out to be a poor fit, Seatin’s Cretins would welcome you. I’m IronTomFlint (one word, no spaces) on Line if you’d like to ask any questions.
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    28mil chill laidback Muppets Alliance is LF1 active, optional 1BG AW
    Current maps: 5x5 / 55544 / 4x5 BGs with heroic/normal map mods (205mil currently)
    If you are looking to grow and learn, the Muppets is the alliance to be in 😎
    Interested teammate should be 7k PI min. Time zone can be any, Line communication utilized. AQ Participation is only requirement, RL comes first, we all help each learn, grow and crush game content
    Line PM if interested : Courtbear
  • TonRenzoTonRenzo Posts: 28

All we require is to join AQ and be active on it. War is optional. Feel free to check us out.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Hey mate if you are still looking come check out my alliance

Our only compulsory requirement is AQ participation.

We currently play Map4 and Map2 with master or Epic mods.
    (Fairly easy maps - we play to earn glory pts for champ rank up materials)

AW Is optional

Tks
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance doing map543 and 1bg war (optional, only in season & first come first served).

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom, from America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.

Line required.

If you're interested or want more information, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hello @hobo reach out to me on line panchulon21. If not you can also reach out via the game. Celestial Pan. I have what you’re looking for.
    Thank you all for the invites; I could not reach out previously due to my sister being in a bad auto accident yesterday, today I tried to reach out to everyone I could via message or line, my in-game name is VJWA and it is the same on-line if your opening has not been filled yet please reach out
    Joining an alliance

Thanks to all very much
  • SABHillSABHill Posts: 8
    edited March 2021
    I'm in the central area and would love for you to join our alliance.